Cold Barrel(eSports)(Poll on 72)

First of all, thanks☺. Secondly, it actually depends on you guys, if you want more ROs, than more ROs you will get! (Though not too many, I am still a human, haven’t turned into an Android just yet)

2 Likes

Thanks for these pointers. I gotta do some re-write, it seems.

Btw, it’s the IGL saying.

About being in a relationship, will make some changes to it, since ppl’s demand should be heard.

2 Likes

What?! This game has romance elements?:heart_eyes: You really should include this information in your summary I almost missed this one hence I usually won’t try my hands on games without romance…

1 Like

Yeah it has romance, but if I were u, I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I am very bad at writing romances(believe me, I’ve tried)

About your last sentence…same here😶

1 Like

Too late, I already signed my name on the paper the game seems interesting itself, bonus for romance though.

1 Like

This is definitely interesting(。・ω・。), im excited to see how it turns out, best of luck to you author :heart:

1 Like

Time for a little spoiler.

Your management at that time and one of your teammate will rat you out, even tho they helped you do it.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

I’ve already made a list, one is your teammate, one is from your opposing team…no I’m not drooling

Really enjoyed reading this and I’m excited to see more keep it up :grin:

1 Like

Really liked the idea behind this and am looking forward forced more updates :relaxed:

1 Like

Teammate, check
Opposite member tho…
How bout a journalist who writes everything against you?

…I might want them to eat their own newspaper or magazine or whatever, literally and figuratively, instead of romancing them.

BUT, as much as I hate those journalists whose only hobby is twisting the truth (if the MC is innocent enough in this case), I am also a huge sucker of all kinds of enemies-to-lovers romance.

So just, bRinG iT On.

1 Like

FaZe, here we come!

1 Like

So there is no way to cheat without anyone knowing like isnt there any stat that could Give you atleast a chance of cheating sucsesfully🤔

I gotta think more about it. I mean you are supposed to get caught when you cheat according to current storyline planned, but i could make it like you would be able cheat multiple times without getting caught before that one particular time.

In that case, in order to successfully get away, you would need technique and tactics(to successfully hide it) and high teammate relation for anyone not to rat you out.

Now you mention it, i gotta add it to my todo list for the game
Achievement: You hide where?!
Hide in a barrel during a match.

1 Like

Will childhood crush work okay?

1 Like

Alright, it’s on😁

2 Likes

I cannot wait for more if this. The beginning is good so far I don’t have any complaints and considering english is not your first language you did pretty good. Can’t wait to see more of this.

1 Like