Circus of Noir (Future W.I.P)

This honestly remind of AHS. Did AHS inspired you to do this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was actually thinking of that too. So far I imagine the MC singing Carosel by Melony Martinez but maybe I’ll find a different song for the MC. Will also probably add the option for you to type in the song you I get to the crowd. Which will always mesmerize them.

Most likely will have it this way.

Hmmmm in a way? The show itself didn’t actually inspire me like how AHS Coven helped inspire A Witches Path. I was just watching this video and BAM a preview played in my head with the song of this story and its characters which took over most of my thoughts until it became clear lol.

4 Likes

By the way… I should seriously be studying for my exams, but now all I want to do is study bird wings so I can draw anatomically correct wings for an MC that I’ve ALREADY DECIDED FOR THIS FUTURE W.I.P

Also… can our wings be more than one colour? Like… with patterns? Say, blue-based white wings with a few grey speckles here and there? I’ll see if I can draw it well enough…

3 Likes

Yup they can be more than one color. Like for example they can be purple with turquoise tips, that will also be your hair color. Hair matches your wings.

1 Like

Ooooh, I just had a very upsetting thought~ When people talk about what wings would be like on humans, they mention that wings would basically be like another set of arms on our backs.

With that in mind, imagine if someone tore off every, single feather on a pair of anatomically correct wings? They would just see a large, grotesque arm that tapers off into a psuedo hand made up of one large finger-thing and a tiny finger thing.

4 Likes

If you want to know the size of your wings, they are big enough to cover your shoulders with so far. Being kept under clothes all these years kept them from growing but maybe you’ll have a wings growth spurt now that they can grow without being hidden.
Like this:
IMG_5185

4 Likes

Ooooh, geez. If it’s stunted growth… could we have an option for them to be a realistic look? Like, they WOULD be beautiful if we never hid them, but because we DID they couldn’t grow properly so they’re frail and partially deformed? Could there be an OPTION for that?

It’d really give more meaning to the name Fallen Angel. Because how can an angel fly with faulty wings?

6 Likes

lol well thankfully in your MCs case their wings are the same as bird wings so they don’t have that weird finger thing. Just bird like wings to go with your angel show lol.

5 Likes

It may have stumped their growth being kept under clothes most of the day but the MC did let them out when they were at home so there not that bad. Just smaller than you would expect them to be. But still big enough to hover above ground maybe lol.

3 Likes

No, no~ That isn’t what I meant by that… underneath a bird’s wings, they’re just these tiny arm-like appendages. They aren’t pretty…

A few guides on how to draw proper wings, and a look at the structure of a bird wing will explain this. The one’s I’m referencing can be found here, here, and for a look at how bird wings actually look without the feathers

2 Likes

Oh yah lol I guess yes you do have that then lol. Just make sure no one plucks out all your feathers.

2 Likes

[ * Beaming because I am a low-key sadist. ]

2 Likes

Lol now you just need a song to sing that matches that.

Hunting one down now, darling~☆ I can’t believe this wasn’t the first song that came to mind… it literally has the words “clip their tiny wings” in the VERY FIRST VERSE. The first song to come to mind for me was this! Also, during my search, I came across these two
Ok, first drawing done. It’s a first sketch, so I only took about a minute on this while looking at that first bird wing as reference. So, it isn’t going to be a masterpiece.

2 Likes

Apologies for all the replies, folks! This is vaguely how I imagine the feather would look.

2 Likes

I like circus stories more than I like my own life :smile: I’m totally in! Finally a story like that in here :blush:

2 Likes

I think having two separate stats for them, like @xXOtakuKonekoXx just suggested, would be better because if we have the option to either choose which side to be in and/or choose to be on both sides (eventually having them get along with each other), then wouldn’t it just make sense for there to be two separate stats? I mean, if there was just one single stat split in half (one half for the freaks, the other for the performers), then it would just be you choosing sides, not much room for helping them both…

1 Like
Asariiii

I know who’s going to be my RO already

5 Likes

lol I’ve imagined the MC singing Carosel in there first performance and later on sing this song when they’re feeling slightly ancy.

Or this

1 Like

Lol she’s actually more like this:

8 Likes