Chronicles of Rebirth: Hunted, WiP

I made an update that lets players decide how to input their riddle answers from now on: inputting text or choosing from a list of options! I hope this helps!!

4 Likes

As a gamer that is challenged by the simplest puzzles, I am very grateful that you would allow this flexibility.

Thank you.

6 Likes

I have to agree with Eiwynn. I donā€™t mind puzzles but sometimes I just want to enjoy the story naturally without having to pull an all-stop to solve a riddle - thatā€™s why being able to choose from a list of options is great. Thanks for adding that!

8 Likes

Iā€™m confused are there two of each characters?

1 Like

If you see my comment above, I say now, Lucien and Luciana are a set of siblings, while Avalon and Avelyn are a set of twin :smiley:

The rest of the group remains as before.

2 Likes

i will admit the only reason i knew the puzzle question without even thinking about it was becuase of the fact you had Samuel and Dean Winchester as naming choices in the beginning of the game, and have a bit of a running theme similar to it early on.
it is a good game so far though

1 Like

@Eiwynn @IvoryOwl Iā€™m so glad to know the update helped!!! I wanted to get a measure on how people responded to the riddles and how they would want them made easier so I could try to give a solution that satisfied those struggling!

@Drakeye haha, yeah, I love the Winchesters and the SPN t.v. show, even with all its faults. Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying what Iā€™ve created thus far!

wait there was a option list? i need to look at it again then all i saw was a text box.
Edit: ok that wasnā€™t there when i read itā€¦neat and will be helpful on harder puzzles.

1 Like

@Drakeye

Posted 6h ago.

ahh i think i opened it in a window some 12+ hours prior to that or something as i open wips in groups and leave them in windows to check later.

Ohā€¦ :hushed:
Please allow me to gather my stupidity and excuse myself

2 Likes

Hey guys, a heads up for some of you who where wondering about Capriā€™s other projects!

Her second project, Mind Games: Obsession, has now a public demo here on the forum!

5 Likes

Hey just wanted to alert you I ran across this

Thank you so much! I believe thatā€™s a Dashingdon error; if you have multiple games, the website sometimes intermingles them. A refresh should fix it!

Hey I tried it out again and ended up getting this

I tried refreshing but it didnā€™t seem to work. I donā€™t know much about coding would it be helpful to tell you the choices I chose or is that unrelated?

Hoping I fixed it fully now! It seems to be wanting to be stubborn.

Got this when i clicked the link

5 Likes

cant seem to get the demo to work :confused:

Got the same problem as those two.

Summary

Ok, so Iā€™m not the only one having that issueā€¦