Choicescript Error No Selectable Options

I’m having trouble with an error in my code. I can’t figure out where there is no selectable options as the first one clearly has no prerequisites to use

The error I’m getting is RANDOMTEST FAILED: Error: tournament_heart1 line 1191: No selectable options

My code looks like this:

#Wait for the attack
		A bright yellow bolt flies at you. You were ready. You leap to the side, the bolt grazes against your cheek. 

You land behind a thick tree. You clutch onto you chest.

"Not so fast," Captain shouts. 

You see a yellow flash out of the corner of your eye. You throw your body onto the ground. 

With a loud crack the tree snaps and fall onto you. 

"Argh," you roar with guttural impact. You stare at your right leg. It's snapped completely. 

*choice
			#Stand up
				You try to get onto your feet, but your right leg is too destroyed. You take one step before falling onto your face. 
				*goto templarfight_injured

*selectable_if (minor_heal=true) #Cast Minor Heal
				You press your hand against your leg. A warm yellow light flows out of your palm. The energy circles your mangled leg, which starts to mend itself. Bones crack and shift as your leg is repaired.

You grunt and push yourself off the ground. You have a slight limp.
				*goto templarfight_notinjured

*selectable_if (mirage=true) #Cast Mirage
				You push your mana through and cast Mirage. Your body disappears into a clone of water and you blink a couple meters away. 

You take in a deep breath and cast Mirage again. You realize that you need to create as much distance from Captain as possible, your leg is too destroyed.

You try one more cast but fall to the ground before you can complete it. You grunt and hold onto your right thigh.

*selectable_if (create_illusion=true) #Cast Create Illusion
				You throw your hands out and cast Create Illusion. You create a replica of yourself a couple feet away, praying that will give you enough time to escape.

You try to stand up but your destroyed leg flares out. The pain is excruciating

Looks like the main problem is the multiple indenting problems, it should look like this.

*choice
#Wait for the attack
A bright yellow bolt flies at you. You were ready. You leap to the side, the bolt grazes against
your cheek.

You land behind a thick tree. You clutch onto you chest.

"Not so fast," Captain shouts. 

You see a yellow flash out of the corner of your eye. You throw your body onto the ground. 

With a loud crack the tree snaps and fall onto you. 

"Argh," you roar with guttural impact. You stare at your right leg. It's snapped completely.
    *choice
        #Stand up
            You try to get onto your feet, but your right leg is too destroyed. You take one
            step before 

falling onto your face. 
        *selectable_if (minor_heal=true) #Cast Minor Heal
            You press your hand against your leg. A warm yellow light flows out of your
            palm. The energy circles your mangled leg, which starts to mend itself. Bones
            crack and shift as your leg is repaired.

You grunt and push yourself off the ground. You have a slight limp.
            *goto templarfight_notinjured
        *selectable_if (mirage=true) #Cast Mirage
            You push your mana through and cast Mirage. Your body disappears into a clone of
            water and you blink a couple meters away. 
            You take in a deep breath and cast Mirage again. You realize that you need to
            create as much distance from Captain as possible, your leg is too destroyed.

You try one more cast but fall to the ground before you can complete it. You
            grunt and hold onto your right thigh.
        *selectable_if (create_illusion=true) #Cast Create Illusion
            You throw your hands out and cast Create Illusion. You create a replica of
            yourself a couple feet away, praying that will give you enough time to escape.

You try to stand up but your destroyed leg flares out. The pain is excruciating

This doesn’t seem to help at all, I have used this indentation throughout the script and only here it causes a problem, I’m very unsure why as it seems in order with hundreds of similarly coded instances.

Okay it seems there is a different issue that I’m not aware of. I changed the order of the following choices and the code is still highlighting the same line of 1191 as the error when I swapped the option that is on this line.

*choice
	#Cast a spell				

#Make a different choice
			*goto fight1captain
	#Wait for the attack

It is always the option I put in the middle that is creating an error, even if I swap them around and put #cast a spell as the second option the error persists.

The biggest problem is the use of tab and spaces when indenting, other than that the *goto fightcaptain needs to be shorten to something like *cfight in order to work

Is there a possibility there is an external issue? Because the error comes up on this one specific line, no matter what I put there, even if I remove all of the code that I just had there and replace it with code that worked previously up in the tree of choices.

You might have to use *fake_choice instead of *choice or if you don’t want to have to worry about that, use *create implicit_control_flow true in the startup section to bypass the difference between *choice and *fake_choice