ChoiceScript crashing

Hello. Lately I’ve been having trouble getting ChoiceScript games to run. Usually what happens when I click on the link is that it crashes after loading the first few paragraphs of the page and displays the error message “main.appendChild is not a function”. Does anyone know why this would happen, and if so, how I can fix it?

Is there a particular game you’re trying to run? If it’s a custom one, have you edited any of the files (namely any of the .js or index.html)?

What browser and device (mobile, computer/Operating system) are you using?

I’m using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium. It doesn’t seem to matter what browser I’m running, it happens with both Firefox and Chrome.

Do you have any addons that could be conflicting with choicescript?

It seems to be happening with all games, not any one in particular. And I don’t believe it’s due to any plugins or addons, I didn’t install any new ones in between when it last worked and now. I’m really not sure what’s going on.

And just as suddenly as the problems started, they have vanished. Well, that was odd. I don’t understand what went wrong, but it’s evidently resolved itself. I just tried loading a game and it’s working fine for me now. Thanks for the help, even if I turned out to not need it.

If I had to take a guess, something was causing the page to load slowly (slow internet connection?) and it was trying to execute a script before an element had rendered or vice versa. Glad to hear it’s sorted though, happy gaming!