Choice of the Vampire -- Beta Testing

Hey Jason not be a stickler or anything but I sent an email to you about the beta and never got a response. PLEASE can I play the beta!!!

Yeah I wouldn’t mind being able to either ;o

Oh and when’s the release? ;o

I tried to send email but it didn’t work.

I would love TO try second part

Me too

is beta link the same as alpha ?

@whocares916 yes

Hey Jason I sent an email to you for beta access and never got a response. I love choice of games and I check it everyday for new content and news. I’m not trying to sound obsessed but I kind of am with these games. Please give me access.

I love part 2, but one of my biggest problem with part is that there is a ton of vampires. Not that it’s a bad thing, but maybe it would be a good idea to have a small guide to explain who are the vampires in part 2. In part 1 it’s easy to remember and get to know each vampire, but in part 2 I’m trying to know a little but about everyone while trying to sway their votes. Some of the vampires don’t even like each-other and i manage to make them mad without knowing why.

I like going back and repeating it a lot so a different outcome happens, but I have to start the game over from the beginning each time.

I had a lot of trouble remembering who was who again as well. Also, I couldn’t find a way to make my allegiance to Stone clear when I campaigned for Senator. Is there any way to publicly show whether you support the revolution or not?

@mistylavenda There should be. If there’s not, I’ll make sure to add it.

Are you still allowing new beta testers?

@GameJunkie yes

Well I still haven’t received the email for the info. Should I send mine again?

I finish the beta, i like it but i find it really confusing with all the names and the voting sistem,half of the time i dont have idea who is who and the candidates.probably im so confuse because im no american and your cities and political affairs its something i dont know well. I found that i can’t send letters to the italian senator… Chiara? And its posible to romance someone? I flirt but nothing actually happens more than a few words.

Yeah, I played through it several times and couldn’t find an option to assert my allegiance.

@mistylavenda I’m about to upload a new version with a dynamic description of the characters that you can reach via the Stat page. See if that helps?

Note, it’s a little buggy (there’s not a clean return to the game), but hopefully that’ll be fixed soon.

i wan to try the game how do i do it???

@gamejunkie yes

Can any one help me I’m trying to be a vegeterian vampire but can’t seem to get the option though my stats are high enough. But no one has told me about feeding from animals. Any help would be great.