Choice of the Pirate by Alana Abbott - COMING SOON

If you haven’t seen the trailer for Choice of the Pirate, out May 20th, it’s probably because I only just put it up :wink:

23 Likes

Did Dan don a full pirate costume to get into the role??

And has CoG internally labelled 2016 as the “adventures at sea” year or is it just coincidence?

9 Likes

Dan had to duel me to do the voiceover. I gotta work on my swordswomanship. :skull_crossbones:

It just works out that way sometimes . . .

8 Likes

Well, 2015 had a lot of games with the army as some sort of figure so…

Love the voiceover so much.

1 Like

A whole trailer about pirates but not a single “yarr!”? I am disappoint. :stuck_out_tongue:

In a more serious note, the trailer looks good and I am looking forward to the game. I adore Choice of Kung Fu so I have high hopes for this game.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward for this :smiley:

Can’t wait!! I’ll definitely look forward to seeing it. :smile:

Here’s hoping “pirate” also includes “dashing, Spanish rogue!” I rather like the Zorro/man in black pirate theme.

“Buckle your swash!” … That’s not even… I mean… No, there’s really only one way to react to that line. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although hearing a pirate voice talk about the complexities of modern sexual identity was certainly a new experience.

7 Likes

“NON BIN-ER-Y (yaaaaar!)”

Impressive trailer. It’s really nice to see CoG getting the chance to make trailers for their games.

Where can I ask questions about the game I played multiple times can’t get what I want lol

I noticed that, a little before the seamonster fight to some time after, not having a moniker, I was being referred to (at least three times) as ‘Captain none’. Oopsies?

I’d say here: