Choice of Rebels: Uprising — Lead the revolt against a bloodthirsty empire!

@Havenstone Hi, is it possible to tweak this dialogue in the case of recently discovered split up → battle path? Zvad assumes that you’ve convinced him previously via Angel talk, but it doesn’t happens if you engage Phalangites during escape and win.

6 Likes

Well, if there’s going to be 5 games in total then I’ll guess I’ll be 50 years old by the time the 5th game releases lol.

5 Likes

in this rebel series, are there five book ?

1 Like

That’s been the plan – though it’s possible I’m going to stretch to 6. We’ll see.

13 Likes

To 6? Mein gott, we’re gonna wait until the end of times eventually!

5 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me, it’s possible to have romance with abhuman characters? I read the forum and didn’t find an answer. Or is it only in the second book, which isn’t out yet?

3 Likes

It’s just in the second book.

4 Likes

there is quite a big demo available for next game where you can meet on of them and next update is also coming out soon. so you can check it out if you want

5 Likes

All right, thank you. Then I’ll buy and read the first book while I wait for the second.

1 Like

To be more specific the planned Seracca (Abhuman) romances moving forwards are with a leopard woman and a genderfluid otter.

4 Likes

Damn, why not a male leopard, ugh. Okay, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Furry romance isn’t welcome here bucko

e9985f0b32f6d9ab1758b14b6c18b6e6

joking

2 Likes

eyebrows raised

I’m the one writing romanceable furries.

14 Likes

(Gay furry romance), if you’re so interested in what I was looking for. But I wasn’t asking for anyone’s opinion on it. I only asked something about the game. And nah, I’m definitely staying now)

4 Likes

I bought your first book and wanted to say it is very interesting. The lore of the world is very well thought out and spelled out, as are the characters. I know how difficult it can be sometimes to write even a small story, so I wish you inspiration in writing your books.
And special thanks of course for the furry characters)
And I didn’t mean to start any rebellion here :yum:

3 Likes

I know lol

2 Likes