Choice of Rebels: Uprising — Lead the revolt against a bloodthirsty empire!

Very belatedly, back with my notes: there is no Fourth Kyklos. The Ennearchs and Thaumatarch are a circle too exclusive to be labelled as such. They’re no longer described in terms of Kyklos.

I’ll certainly add some more detailed maps to the websites. We’ll see whether they ever go well with the game itself – it would need to work as a mobile graphic.

For the wiki, I think it’ll be better to keep using the first names. As pointed out, there are other de Firiacs out there; and no one calls Kala “Swineherd.” But fans are in general welcome to use whatever label they find most helpful.

That’s the plan, yep. To Strange Horizons will probably be about a dozen quite different chapters, depending on the path you’ve chosen and your success in the rest of G5. I’d like to give some decent sense of where things are heading for you…how secure your control over your territory is, relationships with the neighbors, the outworking of your policies, whether you’ve just turned into a version of your father, etc.

8 Likes