Choice of Magics — Your magic can change the world, but at what cost?

I adore this game so much, almost always get some new different scenes for each playthrough. Wow. :star_struck:

This damn game kept me up till 4am last night !!! THATS HOW GOOD IT WAS !!! :heart_eyes:

Also…(SPOILERSSSSSSS BEWARE!)

Summary

for some reasons , after the 1st flirt with the queen and she say that she like my MC . It was weird , because I got the scene with Tal and she was also interested in her . So choose to keep them apart . But that just gave me NO SMOOCHIE with the queen . So bug?

Also , how do you cure rot ? I do have the alchemy set …but I never get the option to do so .

And can you win the damn war if you take the saint path at all ? cose that flowery preaching lol

Oh and last…anyone got the underground ending ? felt like we going all AVERNUM LIKE! LOVED IT!

Oh and another thing , do you ever get dragons from dragons eggs ? cose…nothing ever happen with them .

Can someone post a guide on how to get all the achievements?

Bring them to a pet shop or ask Sam after you agree to come to the Church with him.

thats about the dragon ?

what about the cureeeeeeeeeee…:kissing_closed_eyes: I need it!

Yes that was about the dragon eggs.

For the cure here is Eric

Also an alchemy set.

1 Like

hummm

I remember that part…

Guess my mc didn’t go all the way out with the weed ! :grin:

as in…

Summary

choose the ‘go for a little’…instead of ‘Yo man! gimme!’ lol

will try it again! Thanx!

But each time I have tried to make her mistrust the church she thinks less of me for it. Any inficators, please?

Aim for moderation - neither the thecla_church_rel nor thecla_rel checks are hard by themselves, but you may have to pass both.

Or you could do easy mode, by which I mean become Blessed Advisor and decide the Church’s opinion on a magical revolution.

2 Likes

IM SAD NOW. (20 crying characters)

A guide on all one hundred achievements would be quite a feat. Kudos to anyone who does it.

What the hell. Tal is the fucking best.

8 Likes

Can we get a hint on how to get the divination climax? I think I’ve tried three times now and I’ve always gotten a different (albeit satisfying and varied) climax instead.The divination cast just before choosing peace or war suggests that the divination climax branches off from the peace path somehow

Another question is how could you acquire a fateshaper in chapter 3? :open_mouth:

I flirted with sam at the camp site, but never had an opportunity to pursue a relationship beyond that. When is he supposed to meet up with you again?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not but… When visiting MC’s parents towards the end of the game before the war starts, the Neighbors try to assassinate you. Afterwards, I was able to take down the ship with Automation at the first opportunity. The queen says that she wants to start peace negotiations. However, negotiations never happen and we immediately go to war after this scene. If MC is captured during this scene, I can achieve peace, and if I mess up the first attack I can go to the High Magister for negotiations. So is this a bug or intentional?

Also I’m not sure how to stop Cos from breaking up with my MC. The only way I’ve found is having high Vivomancy and creating giant animals so Cos can fly into the capital. Not sure what else to do. Is the any way to not go to the capital or get Cos to come with?

1 Like

So I destroyed the world. Oooops.

But hey, everyone that matters all live in a cool sky city now. No regrets!

Divination climax: Your reading of the hint is right; it’s down the peace path. Get captured, escape, and phone home.

Early Fateshaper: Go to Sam’s sermon and the healing afterwards, heal the noblewoman, and already have two shiny lg’s so that she’s forced to give you something else.

These are intended to be a little obscure and a lot obscure, respectively.

1 Like

I love how all your games have such an insane scope to them.

After replaying a few times to get the “best” ending, I not only took the throne of Eirinia having completely conquered Magisteria, but also low key became a god in a secret war with another god. Good shit.

6 Likes

Not to mention becoming the Leviathan-King, as I just discovered. Poor Thecla though! :disappointed_relieved:

I think I’ll be replaying this a lot. Fantastic!