Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

Well I meant dating each other exclusively :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:joy::sweat_smile: geez my bad​:joy:. Ugh twilight? whyyy?:mask:( please dont be a died hard fan, i dont want to die). And you saw that at ten, omg. Bless your soul​:pray: lol. Wait twilight or underworld?

1 Like

and what ?! there is no way that Dion will leave me by myself? right Dion? :wink: please dont forget how much i beg for you to be romanceable eventhough i believe i’d became an annoying person for Ros_e (lol) :grin: :innocent: and the same for Touya in Parrotwatcher’s case :yum:

2 Likes

Don’t you find it cute how she’s in a fairy costume? xD hahhahaha

4 Likes

Tsundere Fairy XD (i just imagine her to say something like this when MC stare at her and blushing : “its not like that i love to wear a cute outfit or something like that, and STOP staring at me!! or i’ll poke those pervert thing out of your dummy head!! BAKA!!”

5 Likes

For costumes since my mc RO Tsubasa and im dont have that much money and my job money will go by taking Tsbuasa on dates, i volunteer to go as a greek statue. Then if i do that i dont have to buy a costume all i need is grey paint😊.

@Ros_e :sweat_smile: yes​:heart:, very different for her lol. She just going to need to explain to my mc slowly that none of the other girls stole her costume and left theirs to wear. But nothing less anything Tsubasa does is perfect.:wink:

2 Likes

if your comment were a story… i will have a job to go hunting typo from it XD. btw, i get what you mean and that “other girls costume” theory your MC got is so funny XD.

edit : btw, did you realized that greek statue (mostly) didn’t cover their body (or really had a few layer of fabric to cover their important part). are you really prepare to exposed most of your body in front of your crush ?! :smirk:

2 Likes

You obviously haven’t gone for the art model route, have you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

my MC went back down immediately when he realized what is he require to do for that job XD lol. (and Paige isn’t really his type :sweat_smile:)

A little near-nudity is nothing to my MC. Especially compared to the horrors of the maid cafe route… :scream:

3 Likes

What about Julius? or Leon or Tien? xD

hhhaaa… XD that traumatized moment for your MC :grin:

Julius : from his personality, he seems okay i guess :grin: but he still can’t beat Dion in my list XD (im not playing hard to get okay :sweat_smile: and no, this is not a tsundere act :grin:)

Leon : err… Leon ?! which one is he? oh, right i didn’t encounter him yet XD

Tien : hmmm… Tien is okay, but he cant beat Hugo the big brother type XD

1 Like

:joy: geez that would be a hard situation lol, but aren’t statues suppose to be hard?:sweat_smile: Either way that would be a mess​:sweat_smile::joy:, but a risk i must take lol.

And word, you would definitely have alot of hunting to do​:joy::pensive:.

@ParrotWatcher Right! If they have a best costume contest, its already in the bag💪

@Curious_Boy why? Then Tsubasa wouldn’t have to ask what your job is. JUst be like i just came from work, sorry i didnt have time to put a costume on😉.

Why do i feel like this whole situation could go left and my mc would be getting a punch to the face😅.

2 Likes

then it means you know Tsubasa well enough to expecting that punch XD. i think she is the ice queen type that need your MC love to melting her cold heart~ :wink:

1 Like

She is dashing :wink:

3 Likes

i just playtest it again to find out what kind of person is Leon (coz i didn’t know where do i can find him, so i try the club i didn’t choose before) and when i take the Band route (and choose violin). there is a bug at the end of practice. it suddenly go to Drama scene :

Yeah😂. Ouch! Getting hit naked is something my mc doesnt want ( irl i wouldnt either). Yeah, i always fall for the ice queens lmbo. It just something about either getting them to love you or getting your ass kick lol. ( although i tend not to look brightly on getting my ass kick). I’ll make her fall for me, and not because of the whims😆.

1 Like

I really like Rainer, but Sibyl is way too cute to resist :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

and here is another report from Leon part :

there is something that missing from that scene, how could i know what kind of person is Leon when there is no conversation XD.

EDIT : oh, there is the drama scene at the end of the scene as well (so i guess it doesnt matter i got leanne or leon for that bug)

*sigh
i guess im worried for nothing, i though your MC are into that kind of thing XD. glad you clarified it after that :grin:

1 Like