Cannot save game at the end of Heroes Rise 2

I can’t reproduce the bug. If we can’t reproduce it, we can’t fix it.

Which is to say, I’ve tried multiple times, and without more detailed instructions, I can’t see it.

Heroes Rise really is a good series. Went through it again on Chrome and it’s working for me. Not sure about other platforms though.

I’m not sure how to help. I actually went through it again and made a bunch of different choices and it still ended up without the save option. It freezes on the second to last page when I click next and then I get out and go back in and it shows the last page with no options. I will try to reinstall it and see if that does anything.

1 Like

Nope, that didn’t work. Still nothing on the last screen

1 Like

@Yoshibb what do you mean by the “second to last page”?

Did you earn any of the Badges? Did you see the Legend Guide?

Is anyone having this problem on a platform other than iOS?

@jasonstevanhill
I think he means the page before the last, because the same thing is happening to me. I’m using an iPad 2 though. When you tap ‘next’, everything freezes and the only way to make it continue is by closing the app and reopening it again. Also, the stats are all wonky. The stats don’t change at all and they show the stats of your last playthrough. Though the question was not intended for me, I didn’t get any Badges nor the Legend Guide.

1 Like

What Lola said is exactly the same for me. No badges or Legends guide.

I don’t understand what you mean with “page before last.” I need screenshots or exact text from the page.

Also, did any of you purchase the Legend Guide? Did you ever earn the Legend Guide through badges, and then return and encounter this problem?

I aslo have a IPhone 4 and having the same exact problem as Yoshibb. Before you open the page to where you find out that your going to help Prodigal’s mother, the page turns all white and freezes up and you can’t continue to that page unless you exit the and app and enter again. Which shows the last page where you can not save your game whatsoever. I have not purchase the Legend’s guide at all and haven’t got the badge either. So are you saying the only way to fix the problem is to buy the legends guide? I would hate to buy it and end up not being able to fix the problem.

Unless you exit the app and enter again*

This is what it looks like on the last page where there is no option to do anything else. I’d rather not play through the whole game again, but it is the page directly before this one where you press next, it freezes, you close out the app and reopen it, it brings you to the page in this screenshot. No, I haven’t purchased the legends guide and no, I have not ever gotten past the page below or gotten any badges. If I want to play again, I just have to restart.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/329x584q90/537/SKfWeq.png

I purchased the Legend Guide a while back and it was working perfectly fine until this started happening. I don’t remember if I updated this app though.

Might have found the problem. Submitted a patch to Apple.

Thank you for putting up the update!!! It works finally!!! Now I can finally play Hero Fall! Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Yes! It works for me now too. Thanks so much for fixing it :slight_smile: