Cannot restore purchases on mobile

I recently reset my tablet to factory default (on accident), and seem to not be able to successfully restore purchases for the following:

• Community College Hero 1 (gives a message saying I haven’t purchased it before)
  • Diabolical (gives an error about some webpage being unavailable, then opens a menu to buy the full version, then crashes)
  • Choice of Dragon (gives an error about some webpage being unavailable, then crashes)
  • Hero Project (I bought both of the IAP’s and it won’t let me redeem those)
  • Choice of Deathless (gives an error about some webpage being unavailable, then crashes)

I am using the Amazon appstore, my device is a Kindle Fire HD.
If this is a question better suited for the people over at Amazon CS, then I’m happy to go whine to them.
(And yes, if you need to see the purchase emails, I will get them if I need to, but only to prove I have bought them)

I have had that problem with CCH, I just did a factory reset on my kindle fire then allowed me to restore the purchase. I’m unsure what caused it though, I believe it was a problematic with Amazon connecting to the internet but what do I know. If this doesn’t work, whine at Amazon.

1 Like

Oh yes, amazon will be getting a huge complaint list :smirk:

1 Like