Can anyone be a Choice writer?

Hey again. Just wanted to know if any member could use the Choice Script. I have been having these ideas lately and even if the story or the writing doesn’t turn out any good, just wanted to know if and how I can use Choice Script and see how it goes.

Pretty much. It’s a pretty easy language to learn. :slight_smile: There are a whole bunch of helpful links here:

Good luck! :smile:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s quite easy to use once you’ve learned the basics. I remember my first time, in two days I was already coding on my own XD. You can use Cside to write but, it is better suited on a computer. If you’re on Android, there’s a lot of text editors on the play store. Just find the one that suits you. Btw, i’m using DroidEdit Free.

Good luck :slight_smile:

If I can do it, literally anyone can do it.

1 Like

Your question seems to be too general. I mean, if you’re having difficulties, feel free to ask away.

Like others have said, you can for sure use ChoiceScript to make a game! If you’re looking for the requirements to have the Choice of Games company publish your game, here’s the requirements for a Hosted Game.