By Crom: A Celtic Adventure

Do you have tumbler

2 Likes

Hey all,
Lifeā€™s been a little crazy recently for me so sorry updates have been very inconsistent. This project is progressing all the time, though not nearly as fast as I would have liked.
I appreciate the support from everyone and sorry for the delay!

12 Likes

Hey guys,
Chapter 5 has just been completed, though I think it would be best that I hold off on a release until I also have six done. That way the new updates will be more substantial and you all wonā€™t have to play through the game as many times.
Very happy with how chapter 5 has gone, probably my fav so far since the drama really builds. Just letting you guys know this project is still very much underway and I look forward to releasing more soon.
All the best,
Fionn

11 Likes

Hi author can you add a cheat menu?

You just press CNTRL SHIFT and the letter ā€œiā€. Youā€™ll open the console. On the console, you just type in stats.combat=ā€œ90ā€ and that will make your combat stat 90. Remember to not do this while on the stats menu, has to be normal page, and once you change the stat, hit next page. This will update the stat or value of what youve changed and make sure it sticks.
make sure that its NOT on the stats page, and you must make sure you hit ā€œNext Pageā€ so that the updated stats register and ā€œstickā€.
This is bloody copy pasta, i do not know whats the name for all the stats.

yes

Click the Inspect option under the tab you want to view the web console for. A new window will open. You can interact with the Chrome browser on your Android phone via the left panel in this window or you can interact with it on your device so long as you do not disconnect it from your computer

2 Likes

Um how do i say this i am using a mobile so is there a way doing it using a mobile or no :sweat_smile:?

Hey all!
Hope youā€™re all doin ok,
Chapter 6 is now complete and 7 well underway, I plan on doing a limited time release to try and get it beta tested without it being completely open to the forum, since the end goal will be to get this published as a hosted game.
Im trying to figure out how to do an official beta testing thing, or does that only happen with COG?
Thanks

9 Likes

You could do an unofficial beta testing by yourself.

1 Like

Any and all help is appreciated before I submit this to hosted games soon. Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy!
May Dagda look favorably upon you!

4 Likes

I think the game is set to privateā€¦? Thatā€™s what it says when I click the link at leastā€¦;;

My bad, it should be public now!

3 Likes

How many chapters/words are u planning on Making this? It felt very short

1 Like

Hey, yes there will a final chapter released on Tuesday with an exciting conclusion(s) to wrap up the story.
Thanks!

5 Likes

Really interesting premise, however the sexual proclivities are at odds with the world and time and seem forced.

3 Likes

I see, thanks for that and I will try to adjust them to feel more natural.
I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m playing around with some different names for the game, as Hounds of War feels a little generic and doesnā€™t give an idea of what the game is.
Iā€™d like your thoughts on these names;

• War for Dagdaā€™s Wood
  • War for Dagdaā€™s Forest
  • Hounds of War (same)
  • Life of a Gael
  • A Gaelā€™s life
  • Life of a Celt

0 voters

1 Like

Hey all.
The final 2 chapters are released and are now on dashingdon. This is a 12,000 word update with some nice(and not so nice) endings.
Hope you all enjoy!

7 Likes

When you choose who to accompany in the ship, I chose caelan but switched it to diarmuid

Also when will the save system be fixed

1 Like

Hey all,
Itā€™s been submitted to hosted games now, but I want to leave the beta test open for a good while yet as I still want any opinions and fixes that you can give.
Also, just out of curiosity, Iā€™d like to know how long a full playthrough of the game takes?
Thanks a mil

9 Likes

Hey Iā€™m just starting and I just have a question about appearance. I know it says your character can look rugged but what is the counter of rugged because for me itā€™s just blank