Blood Moon Prophecy (WIP)

Well, is that the heart she holds when you first met her? I think i read somewhere that Liev means “heart of the lion” and Karnak means a chamber of the heart or i don’t know, just plain Hugh or Howard they also mean something related to the heart so… Or you know, just call it something like Simon or Jack like the ripper, yeah. Ok i’m done now.

Ricardio

plus 100000000 characters

@Red Thanks for the suggestions.

@Bloodhawkereaper Lols that name sounds funny I don’t know why I think that
name is funny?

I think it sound funny as well that’s why I suggested it xD

Added a temporary cover art; I don’t really have much time this month to continue writing the game since I’m away from home.

@Bloodhawkereaper Hahaha I’m still looking for passible names at the moment. I think I’ll use that name for another NPC that will either be dead or alive? Depending on my writing mood perhaps? :smiling_imp:

Hello the update will be at the end of this month thanks everyone for your patience. :grin:

5 Likes

I played demo and it’s great.

I hope you keep working on this game !!

1 Like

And now, we start the countdown.

@rialta Thank you, I’ll try my best to keep the game alive. For the moment
I’m concentrating all my attention on my other game Drágóneer.

@UmbraLamia The count down for what?

Ah, nothing, just necromancy and threads, but nevermind now, hehe

Good day everyone, I just want to announce that Drágóneer and Blood Moon Prophecy will be continued by @M-D-M I have personal reasons for giving the story to this person. Her word is the official as well as @Aera word. I am having some difficulties with RL. As much as I would love to continue the game, I won’t really have the time which really saddens me. However, I’m really confident that M-D-M will be able to continue this wonderful story/game world that I have created.

I would also like to add a thank you to those who tested the game privately you were all very helpful. A special thank you to @orkwut for really breaking the game and giving the critics that really made me think about what parts of the story works and not works. I do hope that you’ll continue to help improve the game.

I will still check in from time to time when I get the free time, but that could be very rare. I’m like the weird once in a while mushroom. Lols Thanks again everyone and I’ll see you guys around after I get my life back on track.

12 Likes

Hello, can any kind mod make my first post a wiki? I can’t edit it anymore. Thank you very much and sorry for the trouble.

someone need your help @moderators

1 Like

It’s done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to @RETowers everyone should be able to edit normal posts and titles now forever.

So, if you don’t want the Wiki then you might want to start a new WiP thread and transpose all the info over. I personally don’t see an issue with Wikis (because the community is so strong) but there is the off-chance someone unwanted will edit it.

1 Like

@Black_Knight Thanks, forgot that mods can be added in an @ now

@Sashira Thank you so much

@Eiwynn didn’t know about that new feature. I should have read more of the open topics. I already had my apprehensions about turning a post into a wiki

But in the long run I think its fine for now and I’d rather not clatter the forum with the same WIP topic. I also noticed that if someone did edit a post their username will pop up on the edited wiki post which mean I could just flag them for being a naughty user. The wiki will also enable my co-writers to edit updates if I’m not available to do them. I guess for now its fine and I’ll keep in mind the next time I create a topic I will no longer need to make the first post a wiki. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

both links don’t work for me the second one takes to HugeDomain that tell me that LordIrish.com is for sale. https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=lordirish&e=com

Ive the same problem

@MasterChief117John and @syd969
Oh, ahahaha. I just asked for my first post to be made a wiki. I haven’t yet posted the updated link. Those links were before Dropbox went private and the other link was from the contest from CScomp.

I’ll post an update about two weeks from now, but I wanted the ability to update my original post sorry.

I’ll post a working so you can play the game with the link I’m going to provide, but it’s the one that is incomplete at the moment. Its on my the top post thanks

2 Likes

Please do not post in WiPs that have not been active recently. If the author would like this reopened, PM me or one of the moderators and we’ll be happy to.