Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

Mostly luck based, you mean. Without those traits, you stand no chance at all. With it, you have at least a bit.

1 Like

I know but I’ve tried it 27 times with different traits, all fail. Even if it’s just mental this will help me

1 Like

Oh well, that’s horrible. There’s only one solution for you then, my friend. You’ll have to wait for TRUEKING to finish its development to bypass all checks.

1 Like

Good luck man keep trying

2 Likes

No need for different traits, you only need two.
Endurable and strong. Both achievable in a single run. And then lots of luck.

3 Likes

Oh, I only got the brawler trait and matched it with others,… I’m gonna beat ulf right now

1 Like

Any of you got any favorite minor characters you’d like to see recruited into your court?
(They don’t have to be given a name, any character who you can strike up a conversation with and isn’t vital to the plot’s development is minor).

Uhh, now that I have the endurence and strong and therefore I can’t get the brawler trait I can’t beat “fury” therefore I can’t even meet up with ulf… what did I do in life to deserve this

I dont have any charecters I really want in my court to be honest

1 Like

You can win over Fury without any traits at all, unlike Ulf.

1 Like

Never mind it somehow just won after 20 TIMES

1 Like

No characters? What did Roderick do to you? ):
Also, rechecked:
10 martial traits.
6 intrigue.
6 diplomacy.
10 miscellaneous.
32 in total.

2 Likes

I…I DID IT! After 123 re try’s ( I counted) I finally have become the champion of the south!

also how did he regrow an arm?

2 Likes

Didn’t you ask him that? He does give an answer.

He said a god regrew it, and I don’t have fantasy traits on so I know he is lying… right?

3 Likes

More precisely, holy water he said. It’s tricky business, you should find it out yourself.
:smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh, yeah that makes more sense. Well I’m off to gloat to everyone I know thanks!

1 Like

I did ask it previously, what’s wrong with minor characters?
Like, you’d not even want Roderick?

1 Like

Well it’s not that they are bad it’s just, I’m a loner kinda guy so I already don’t like anyone. Besides the ones we have are already good enough in my poinion

Granted having Rodrick would be pretty badass, but you keep pushing him… he is a traitor isn’t he

1 Like

Very few characters are traitors on default. I can confirm, Roderick isn’t one of them. Most characters will turn on you if you’re an incompetent and a bad ruler.
Edit: You’ve seen the Vulfram example, haven’t you?

2 Likes

Whew, close call. Nope, just paranoia

1 Like