Beta Tester Needed! The Iron Destinies

I must be missing something… What’s it about?

Email sent. I wait with bated breath haha.

Just sent you my email… anxiously

Thanks for the continued support, you guys! I just sent emails with the links to all who sent me a request yesterday.
@Doctor: The game is a puzzle / adventure game, where you are an Iron atom that caused a supernova, which sent you across deep space. The choices one makes early in the game determines what planet they arrive on, and some adventures are shorter than others, but the point is to play several paths, even of the same planet, as no single path tells the entire story of the planet itself. The reason it’s also considered a puzzle game, is because three of the planets are mazes of some type.
Hope that helps :grin:

Oh yeah! I tested that game a while back. Good to see a wip this close to finish!

Thank you! 2 years in the making, I’m glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this :sweat_smile:

Plz hurry and answer my email. I’ve been bored for an hour

@ghostface22
Sorry about that, your email just showed up about 10 minutes ago. I just sent you an email with the link.
I hope you like it!

just sent you a email ^^

Hi Laurent320!

Thanks very much, I just sent you a link :relaxed:
I hope you enjoy it!

“sad face” still waiting for a link.

@Ahmed
Sorry if you haven’t received it yet. Send me an email to merevick@yahoo.com and I’ll get you the link right away.

Thanks!
David

Thanks to all who have contributed so far. I have made a slight change to the beginning, as some felt a little bit more explanation was needed. I added a page prior to the start that explains how your character, along with trillions of other atoms, are inside a star, and you’ve never known anything different. I wish to maintain a good deal of ambiguity to the start, but thanks to the critiques I’ve been receiving so far, I can see that it was a little TOO ambiguous.

Much oblige to those who are helping me out with this game! All of your voices are being heard!

Cheers,
David

Hey, I’d like to sign on for the beta, sending an email soon.

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be closing the Beta Testing phase this Friday. To all of you who’ve helped in this process, I give you my utmost thanks and appreciation, as you have made this experience an amazing one.

It is my hope that this game will be made available to the public soon, and without your invaluable advice and critiques, this wouldn’t have even been a possibility.

Thanks again!
David