Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

Oi @Rustem_Khafizov even though April is yellow stone/Marble like, she’s still an biological/organic being, right? I’m assuming :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

But are there any completely inorganic in this world? Or even those with inorganic outer layer/she’ll/skin?

2 Likes

Are you sure? Because I also thought of the Hulk and how he could only conceive children with women who are the strongest and most resistant, since how he happens with Dino when he is hungry or falls in love; he can lose control leaving aside the meek and friendly Dino and have the wild Dino.

So conceiving with some support from science would also be feasible. :thinking:

And I suppose that here evolution does its thing; choosing which powers are useful for human survival so that they replicate or have more power when reproduced and leaves others sterile. How it happens with the mules (being the only cases of animals that I know or people like the Spanish King Carlos II “El enchanted” or Tutankamon)

Postscript; Is Ossein male or female? I think that for that it would be necessary to resort to a doctor to identify if his skeleton corresponds to that of a man or a woman (as they do with human remains)

1 Like

Weirdest question though… Are there any with absolute morphing or shapeshifting abilities? Or any other completely smooth fluidity like powers, by this I mean that, arethere anyone that has powers that are so smooth that it almost looks like that have too many and too much power. With too little limitations that is.

2 Likes

Also another question. Anyone has most dangerous, global level threat powers? I don’t mean that they have to use lots of power or anything like that.

And anyone has powers that has no switch off?
:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: like they can’t turn it off, for example if someone has nuclear skin/body, they can’t do anything at all to stop it.

1 Like

Since you mention it, I think that April is a good example of resistant women who are inadequate to show mutual “love” without the dangers that their partner could lose control of their emotions and they manifest their powers in a way that could harm her, like Emma Frost who is capable to love Cyclops body and soul without him wearing his special glasses.

1 Like

From what Rustem, even if it’s the one humanoid dinosaur or a literal metal body with their human partner, it wouldn’t hinder anything or cause any problems, I know it feels odd, cause that’s why I asked in the first place all that ling back but it’s how Rustem build up his fictional world.

2 Likes

Yes, she is :blush:

You mean augmented made entirely of non-organic materials? If so, then yes. For example, Kholod from the Three Bogatyrs team is made entirely of ice. Smokey – an augmented whom you meet in Sky’s chapter 5 adventure with Misty, is an augmented made of smoke. There are some other examples too.

I’m sure, Dino is far gentler than the Hulk (how else would he be able to do things like cooking or driving?) :blush:

Yeah, that’s probably correct.

She is described as a “she” in the game, so I’d say female, especially since she probably wasn’t always a skeleton (she, most likely, turned into one when her powers awoke)

Depends on what you mean. There are characters like Counterfeiter and Mimic who can turn into any person, and then there is Amber (who appears in Rio’s mission in chapter 6) whose body can turn to any material she touches.
Is that what you meant?

That sounds like Goddess to me – her powers are so versatile that an entirely new power type was created just for her, called Unlimited.

Also Goddess, but pretty much anyone in the Sinful Seven, like Hive, for instance.

Any Corporal augmented counts, technically, but I actually have some idea like that (in terms of radioactivity) though I’m not sure if I’ll implement it.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but the hypothetical case you mention is similar to an alien from the Ben 10 series called NRG, which is basically a radioactive alien that has to wear armor to prevent its radiation from harming other living beings. I suppose that the risk you are talking about may be an involuntary passive risk

Like Yahweh when he expressed his reasons for not showing his face or manifesting himself in the form of a man (According to the biblical Lore Yahweh is like a being of energy that disintegrates or kills any being “impure” that is why not everyone could enter the most holy place of the Temple of Jerusalem as well as having to tie the feet of the High Priest in case he died before the presence of God in case he and the people of Israel committed a sin, when Isaiah prophet is used to being in the presence of God while fearfully covering his face because of the risks of being in his presence before they put a special piece of coal in his mouth to cleanse him of its “impurities” and are afraid he can be at his side of Yahweh).

Could it be that similar things have to be done with certain individuals when there is something in their power that they cannot control? (Create artifacts on garments that allow you to contain your power or at least be able to appear more human)

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not entirely sure what the question is, but maybe???

There was also a character called Malady, whose body produced a highly-lethal virus. Because of that, she was kept prisoner by her nation’s government until Raven saved her and she joined the Harbingers of Doom.

2 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: no

Aww come on, spill it.

Somewhat similar. But I meant it as a hypothetical example.

2 Likes

I remember this character.

Also lol I still like the character Goddess, reminds of enraged primordial Greek goddess Nyx literally threatens Zeus that she’ll end the entire existence by taking away Night forever if he doesn’t stop threatening her children.

Goddess can end the world, I don’t mind :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Sorry, when think I ramble a lot. My question was if a pregnant woman of an augmented person can have risks in her pregnancy. But remembering that all augmented children are born as normal humans, there I had my answer, it is like any human pregnancy, the potential danger can lie in the upbringing as it happened with North and Raven.

Are you sure he doesn’t lose control with strong emotions? (like when he’s hungry or angry or even when he fell in love with us)

1 Like

It’s an idea for the third game, but it’s mostly a jokey, comic-relief character, so it might not happen (since the tone of the game is meant to be darker)

I’m glad! :blush:

2 Likes

Another odd question, I don’t actually remember if it’s mentioned in the story… :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: but what percentage of the entire population would be the completely normal people and at the same time please also throw at average what percentage of each category exists.

1 Like

Me likey. Very much likey.

2 Likes

Nah, he only gets wild when fighting. The time he lost control when in love was due to Pink Patroller’s influence (and even then the most that Dino did was roar loudly, then he invited the MC for a cup of coffee – not exactly a dangerous behavior :grin: )

It’s one augmented in ten thousand people, out of the world’s population of ten billion. I’m no math genius, but it should be less than 1%

Don’t have the exact percentages of each power type, but they are listed from most common to least common (so Enhanced is the most common while Mixed is the least)

2 Likes

Oh what memories…

But now, what would happen if instead of his regenerative powers Oris had no martial arts skills?

Result: A replica of the assassination of Rasputin. :sweat_smile:

Clarification: This video was created by a Mexican animated history channel, it is an attempt to imitate Russian silent movies, so some Inter-titles in the video may not be correctly translated into Russian.

1 Like

The game is finally released!!! :blush:

It has been by far the most ambitious creative project I’ve ever undertaken in my life. I don’t know if the game will be successful or not, but I’m glad I got the opportunity to tell the story I wanted to tell for so long! :sweat_smile:

Big thanks again to everyone who offered their advice and feedback to help this project see the light of day! :blush:

9 Likes

Congrats. It’s been fun testing here and now it’s finally out.

1 Like

@Christopher_Bull Thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like