Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

Ooh… Oi there @Rustem_Khafizov long time. Looking forward for this to come out.

1 Like

Oi @Rustem_Khafizov I didn’t get to try a playthrough with bad relationships, which I usually try at least once. So, with the new character, would anyone actually behave completely negatively when needed if MC have worst relationship with them?

1 Like

No, not really, but there are some cases where their scenes would be unavailable, like during the prom or birthday events.

1 Like

Not even negative flavoured dialogues between them?

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: now only have to wait for maybe half an year for this to come out :joy_cat::kissing_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

@Empress_Nightmare No, sorry :sweat_smile: The relationship stats are mostly there to show how close you become with a particular character, so if your relationship with them is low, that just means you don’t know each other very well, not necessarily that you are enemies or anything.

It will be sooner than that, most likely :blush:

1 Like

Oh wow lol I had this doubt 'bout this after so long. After first book and reading this for this long.

1 Like
4 Likes

I will wait patiently and eagerly for this release. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey congrats, @Rustem_Khafizov! Damn I had no idea this turned out to be such a mammoth undertaking. You’ve cranked out, what an average of 25k-30k words/month for almost 2 years??

3 Likes

Wow, thank you very much! :smiley:

Yeah, it ballooned way beyond what I expected at first. I remember when I started writing it and expected it to only reach about 200k or so, but the addition of a second protagonist as well as 8 more romance options really expanded the scope of the game! :sweat_smile:

Something like that – my average was about 50 or 60 thousand words a month (including code and copypasting), although there have been months when I did almost no writing :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Rustem_Khafizov. This is indeed huge.

1 Like

Of course, if there’s ever a part 3, it better be at least eight million words or we’ll know you’re slacking off on us. :wink:

Congratulations on a huge accomplishment!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Hehe, we’ll see :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like

A biological thought came to me. How have some bodily augmentations in case they want to have offspring? Because recently I thought about the topic of how Superman managed to conceive a child with Lois Lane, who basically showed his love for her body and soul while they were under the light emitted by red suns (another weakness of the Krypronians) to avoid that in the lack of control that exists in an act of “love” ends up killing her unintentionally. :cold_sweat:

Especially if people like Dino wants to start a family with a female MC. Could a kind of medicine be made that temporarily makes those who consume it human? (Based on the powers of that Hindu boy who inhibits powers) :thinking:

1 Like

I think I kinda asked a question something similar to this. A lot similar.

2 Likes

In fact, it is because of these comments of yours that I resumed the conversation. But if you don’t mind, could you tell me what was the conclusion you reached that time?

Because i thought that the desire to appear to be a human being temporarily with a medicine could expedite plans for anti-increased movements. So my question is, will it be worth it for them to take that risk?

1 Like

It should be possible for most augmented, even Corporal ones. For example, Dove and Hawk’s mother was a Corporal augmented who looked like a humanoid owl. Dino certainly can do it as well :sweat_smile:

But, I can imagine some cases where it would be impossible for some augmented, which could be an interesting topic to explore in a potential third game :thinking:

2 Likes

Become human temporarily so that the acts of mutual love do not have the risk that one of their powers will become uncontrollable and end up harming their partner?

Secondly. I did not know the information about Hawk and Dove’s mother and it seems to me a very curious case. Can pregnancy processes conceived by people with powers also be a risk for pregnant women?

Why in these cases did I think of Ossein? :skull:

1 Like

Uh, no. I meant that they can do it without any outside help.

Yeah, Ossein is one of those cases where her augmentation makes it impossible for her to bear children. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes