Azrael: Chapter 1 (WIP) {48K Words. Action/Thriller/Crime/Superhero} (Updated - 26/08/24)

20k words written so far this month.

1 Like

Chapter 2 release date??

2 Likes

If by chapter 2 you meant by the sequel, then maybe a few years.

If you meant by the demo update then by the end of September to 1st week of October.

3 Likes

10/10 story that I enjoy keep up the great work ^^

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Your welcome

1 Like

Tumblr added

1 Like

Story recommendation - Catwoman : When in Rome

1 Like

The more i read about current news. The borderline irredeemable cartoonish villains I once tried to avoid writing seems pretty logical and realistic.

back in mid 2018 The Onion ran a (joke) piece on how they are being force to shutdown due to reality having become more satire than any thing they could come up with

1 Like

Well nowadays I genuinely can’t tell much difference between Onion and Actual news headlines.

exactly

1 Like

Love how the 3rd choice is always the “I’m gonna beat this guy into submission” type

1 Like

“The world only makes sense if you force it to.” - Batman

3 Likes

A little piece of lore has been added to tumblr!

1 Like

Are we gonna be vigilante’s?

1 Like

Yes

If we are gonna be a vigilante can we have a base of operations like an arrow cave in the CW show Arrow??

1 Like

I definitely have a few plans and choices for that. Let’s say as a vigilante you can be either like Batman (no kill rule) or Punisher (no problems on killing anyone) or at the same time you could be a mix of the two (having an internal war whether to kill or not).

3 Likes

I would say some still redeemable, then again will look on the case

1 Like