Assassins of Imortallia

@Dark_Bear2899 Working on fixing that dark. Bug in gender code. And @JLBH2000 was considering it but didn’t want to go against the cold hearted killer feel. But if it is the will of the people then so shall it be. @Theotian My thanks ^_^.

Anything you guys would like to see in game? Something unique it’s mixing. Update coming soon. Along with weapon ideas. Something that should be taken out.

Only bug is spelling mistakes but meh everybody has them. I want to find out so bad what happened in the missing chunk of few weeks. Patience is a virtue :slight_smile:

Hehe I got it near ready to be revealed just awaiting feedback. Hope it will be worth it. Just the final touches :slight_smile: And plugging it all in.

All i have to say is that it is very easy to get lost in the story.I mean i love a deep story especially one so unique, but it feels so fast paced at times that unless you slow down you read pace in the action scenes you can get confused.

Could be just me though.

Maybe in the game you could turn against your Assains leaders

And be on the run away from them trying to hunt you down

No worries @JLBH2000 that’s coming up. @Theotian hmm. I’ll see about rewording it. Probably adding details in there. Especially at action scene. But was going for making it… Assassin…swift and deadly. Keeping action scene nice and fast.

@Dark_Bear2899 had an interesting conversation with @MaraJade on gender. Decided to simply take out the M.C.'s gender. While Artemis, simply a female.

Sounds cool. Can’t wait to try it! :slight_smile:

@Arcania cool : D

Nice

Update/Expansion should be up and ready by morning, central time that is.

Yay

i am ready for a poison time. Poison assassin will strike again.

Adding on more choices and expanding scene. Might be another day sadly.

You could have poison darts or a poisoned tipped blade

Shouldent Mara be suggesting that beware your entering her domain I pray you come out un poisoned beware the @MaraJade

this is really awesome. as beginnings go this is a really hooking one. I love it

Every time MaraJade posts I start hearing this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6blgjF6UkU

@shoelip Interesante :slight_smile: