Affairs of the Court on Android?

I can only seem to find “Affairs of the Court” on the Kindle Amazon market. This just will not do. I have A Seki Android tablet, and a Hauwei Ascend Android phone? Is the last episode only available on the Kindle? If not, please inform me of how I can acquire it on either of my devices.

“Affairs of the Court” is an omnibus edition only available on kindle, a double package of Choice of Romance and Choice of Intrigues: http://www.choiceofgames.com/2011/07/choice-of-intrigues-and-affairs-of-the-court-continue-the-romance-and-adventure/

On android, you download Choice of Romance and purchase Choice of Intrigues in-app. It’s the same content, it’s just packaged differently.

Ok so what you’re saying is that Affairs of the court… is just a combination of Romance and Intrigues or is it Intrigues just with a different name? I thought that Affairs was the third episode and is only for the kindle. Sorry I’m still kind of confused.

@AndriaJanine

Affairs of the Court=Choice of Romance (ep1) + Choice of Intrigues (ep2)

As of the last announcement, work has not yet begun on the 3rd episode in this series.

Work has begun on pt 3.

@jasonstevanhill

Cool. Thanks for the update! Btw, feel free to comment, ask for further clarification, or just plain disagree with the longish textwall I recently posted to the CoV community input thread. I wrote it because you had asked me a few weeks ago why the character interaction left me feeling a little flat. :wink: