Adoriel's Tears WIP GAME UPDATE 26/8/2022

To be fair u can’t really blame the mc for hating him. He’s supposed to perfect to a fault which the mc could take the wrong way.

He’s everything the mc wanted to be so this a good reason to cause rivalry between them especially since he has stolen our uncle and is training under him. This is confirmed when u tell our uncle about his mistake and how is it’s unfair that the mc couldn’t train instead. So those are the main reasons for the hate. I just play that path for fun

16 Likes

Too bad the well didnt finish him off. He took the uncle away so he deserves death. mUahahaha. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Isn’t it better to let him live through and see him whimper when he see us lol :joy:. I say this is more evil and worth while

2 Likes

Standing over him, apathetically watching him struggle, is my favorite part. Then the “Tsk” when he gets saved?! Ugh, beautiful. :pinched_fingers:

16 Likes

@_Ashley Your avatar fits you perfectly. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t hate arthur but I also really don’t like him, he’s so annoying.

3 Likes

chapter2 line 6638: invalid indent, expected at least one line in ‘if’ true block

im getting this error, is this the end for now or is it a bug? seems different from what you guys are getting

Thanks, lol! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a shame. He couldn’t even do his magic since he was too scared. Completely helpless. He survived cos of the power of plot armour. No one dies here except the tears that are hunting us

2 Likes

There’s a spelling mistake on chapter two on the second paragraph first sentence that’s says “I know what u thinkink.” It’s supposed to say I” know what u think.” Please correct it. It’s ruining the flow of the story

Yeah, he was very lucky that rope was there! Hopefully, we get a chance to try and off him again. I really like the whole MC getting treated like a monster for “Protection” turning them into the very monster they said Half Bloods could become vibe going on. Like it’s perfectly ironic.

8 Likes

The mc isn’t a monster just a sad child that can’t show it’s face without lots of people trying to kill it. But keep us hidden isn’t the solution since the mc will just get angry hiding all the time.

1 Like

I want him to finish his holiday in the house and leave. This is a prison now thanks to perfect boy. Hopefully the scare will make him go away if not I guess I will have to turn up the torture I put him through. I agree with last part about us turning into the thing people are afraid of. It’s like it’s foreshadowing the mc

6 Likes

A beautiful story… I can’t wait to fully live in it!

It’s always been a prison. MC saw Tobias as a method of escape. The way I see it, either mother dearest lets us start interacting with other people or angry MC’s going off the deep end. Like they tried to murder someone already. It’s only going to get worse.

4 Likes

Sometimes dramatic measures have to be made. Hiding in the middle of nowhere won’t do anything. The only way we can get out is murder or running away since mother is overprotective. If we mix with people we could actually change some peoples minds about half bloods being evil

1 Like

Hi It should be fixed !
@Christopher_Bull Same for the typo ^^

4 Likes

My MC embracing the Vergil archetype after pushing Arthur

2 Likes

The last chapter needs fixing. If we pushed Arthur our uncle gets us at the well but the game acts like mums familiar didn’t see him a minute ago at the well. That doesn’t make sense and needs fixing for the evil mc.

Also the relationships with the characters don’t move. I mean Arthur won’t be glad to know an Mc that is mean to him. Speaking of which our mums familiar relationship stat disappeared in the last chapter telling her off after pushing Arthur.

Sorry if I sound like I’m complaining but I think these issues need to be updated to make the game better for a mean mc.

3 Likes

Im boutta let the intrusive thoughts win on Arthur.

4 Likes