Adoriel's Tears WIP GAME UPDATE 26/8/2022

I normally play shy and friendly characters but I just couldnt say no the voice in my head that screamed “This is Sparta”! :joy:

8 Likes

lol. When I saw the name of that achievement I knew I had to do it. It was hilarious despite Arthur almost dying

3 Likes

Hi guys
Sorry, I’ve been a bit quiet lately. My morale is not at its highest, so I leave you here with a very short update including the complete scene of Elianna’s return home.

I don’t think I’ll update the game after that until I finish chapter two. Which may take some time, we’ll see. I wish you all a good day or night.

Arielle.

29 Likes

No worries! Hope you are well!

Stay safe out there! :green_heart:

8 Likes

It’s fine. I can wait. Just get better and look after yourself first before writing

10 Likes

It’s been a while so I’m wondering if you are ok now? Last time u didn’t feel great and had to stop. Have u made any updates to the wip even tiny ones. It doesn’t matter if u didn’t. Just take it easy

7 Likes

Hi guys. Happy new year to all.

Some news about Adoriel Tears.
I’ve slowly started writing again. I will also make some changes in the story not necessarily very big changes but I want to deepen some points in chapter 1.

My writing pace is still not ultra fast but I’m content with my little 200 words a day for now.

Sorry for the radio silence but I really needed it.

I hope you are all well and wish you once again a happy new year.

47 Likes

@daugtherofolympusif Hey dont worry about speed. Write in your own tempo and enjoy it. We will wait as long as it takes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Take it easy, dear writer of mine. After all, health is more important :relaxed:

6 Likes