Adoriel's Tears WIP GAME UPDATE 26/8/2022

Bug

1 Like

Very good, exciting to read more.

1 Like

Is anyone getting this as well where when you make a save it’s saying that it’s July, not August on timestamp?

1 Like

What coincidence it was mine yesterday. This update is like a present lol. I hope u have good birthday. U totally deserve a break from this since u worked hard for us.

I ran into the same thing

I’m not sure if someone has pointed this out but there is a bug after push Arthur and say sorry. It came up with an error message. I can’t go any further down the hate route for Arthur.

1 Like

@Kitty_Gaige @Cingulum_diaboli @Christopher_Bull Hi guys it should be fixed now ! ^^

8 Likes

Bug

chapter2 line 6643: bad label sniffles

Danke!!

It’s still there when u pick the other choice and tell our mums familiar off

I hate doing this, but its still there
1error

Actually it’s on both paths still. Maybe there is still wrong with the code. U will have to check it again to find out the cause of it and mend both paths after pushing Arthur. This bug so annoying. I was looking forward to seeing their reactions on both paths.

1 Like

I think its simply missing the l in sniffles

3 Likes

I’m not sure not since I not really good at things like this. But like u said it might be the way it is written that it doesn’t like

The Demo update is good so far. Is there more after the well scene or is the bug also the end of the demo for now?

Yes there is. There was more on the friend route of Arthur so there should be more here as well

1 Like

The bug is now fixed. So sorry about that guys !

7 Likes

Indeed there is more

5 Likes

Yep it’s gone for good this time. Thanks a lot. Now I can play both routes without being forced to play nice to see the end of the chapter.

5 Likes

I could just hug you. Thanks for the fix :grin:

5 Likes