Across the Skies and Seas (WIP, short demo) Updated 7/8/16

What you mean we don’t have magic in our world?

That sucks. Hahahahah…

You’re laughs always seem to astound me with how nervous they sound in my head. Like you just committed a crime and are being terrible at acting casual about it.

Also: to all looking forward to the WIP, never fear. @Snowpanther and I are diligently coding. Well me really. @Snowpanther abandoned me for dream land, but I will prevail!

8 Likes

Walks in, banner in hand. Tired from the journey, but all the more stronger for enduring the turmoil

It’s nearly 2am, only have 5 hours of sleep from the previous day, and I hereby declare that the prologue is ready for viewing!

https://dashingdon.com/play/NeoHeartless/across-the-skies-and-seas/mygame/

Enjoy.
(@Snowpanther please update first post with link once you awaken from Dreamland.)

Neo has Fainted

6 Likes

Good work slave, you’ve earned rest!

Kidding! Nice work mate! We’ll take it from here teammate.

It’s far from perfect. Lots of errors, grammar-mistakes (Grammar Nazis rejoice!) and features that we haven’t included yet. Also the Prologue is still about half-way.

Just wanted to show this to the people who have long been waiting for our demo.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Ok , I’ll admit , I was already hooked by the time I was reading the intro , so good job guys (and girls) :smile:

But then , the coding nation attacked :scream:

Oh noes :confounded:

Apologies.

How did you encounter that error?

It popped out after the “I think you would make a better senator then me” thingy !

Edit : I also did this [quote=“DisturbedOne, post:30, topic:18031”]
I picked, Female bestfriend.
[/quote]

Yep the same happened with me.

Edit: I picked, Female bestfriend.

Yes, I’m encountering that too.

We will resolve it in the next update (most likely tomorrow or the following day).

Thank you for posting it and notifying us.

For now, don’t choose a female bestfriend. Avoid putting yourself voluntarily in the FRIENDZONE.

3 Likes

Hey, finally awake. I didn’t get to edit/modify the files this time, so, sorry for the errors, I didn’t do my job as tester :stuck_out_tongue: (why did I have to sleep, already?)

3 Likes

Alright, that specific coding error is fixed.

@Knightstrike waking me up early to fix it.

Darn slave driver…

5 Likes

Neo: This is madness!
Knight: No, this is ATLAS!!!

*whips Neo

4 Likes

I don’t think the whole forum wants to know your domestic life, you two :stuck_out_tongue:

Think you can stay on topic? (I doubt it, but hey, at least I’ve tried) :wink:

2 Likes

Touche! Hahahah…

*whips Snowie too

That’s what you get for speaking back like that to your master.

Work slaves! Work! Bwahhaahha…

1 Like

@SirLordChris @DisturbedOne

You can all go to the Friendzone again. All thanks to @EmperorHeartless for making it happen.

Hahahaha…

1 Like

*touché, Knight. You’re speaking to a French :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ow my is it to late to back out helping you with the maps :wink: Aww but I am a Lord after all and being such wilk never taste the sting of a whip. So swing away slave master. Lol

2 Likes

I’ll let Snowie…errr… handle this.

Hahahah…

*gives Ludi the whip.

3 Likes

I have more vile ways to make them work then a whip like please and thank you. Muwhahaha

2 Likes

Hey, no fair I wanna whip people too
*gets out her whip and starts to shamelessly whip random people on the thread.
Hehehe, so much power. Oh, who left this plasma cannon here? Oh well (starts shooting wildly in the air)

1 Like