Accident Hero (WIP)

Wowwwww, update took awhile, much longer than I expected to be honest

Thanks @kizzygm, for the idea of having a slight appearance change when your alterego takes control, very nice, and thanks @love4tae, for the idea of having more details with the character customization, though I like it I don’t think I will implement, thank you for sharing though and who knows maybe in a future wip???

Also thanks @lurking for helping with code, if I could I would give you kisses rn

And finally thank you all for the feedback.

Also kizzy hope you don’t mind me adding you to the game even if I didn’t mention you directly just got the idea along with my other budget jokes :sunglasses:

With what is in the game so far how do you feel about the pacing of the story?
  • It’s too fast; I wish you would slow down.
  • It’s well-paced; the flow feels right.
  • It’s slow-paced; I wish things would move quicker.
0 voters
More comedy, and slice of lifeness in chapter 2? Maybe? Not “too” much but you know
  • Yay
  • Nah
0 voters
Important

I’m not able to see all errors/bugs before updating since I can’t run quickest and randomtest(I’m using the web version of choice script as I don’t have a pc), if anyone has a workaround or a alternative please let me know.

Although I play the story over and over for bugs might slowly become impossible and inefficient as the story gets bigger.(Doesn’t help that I’ve been getting frustrated at the simplest things and missing the most noticeable errors aswel, if lurking didn’t help me I might have lost it :skull_and_crossbones: )

But I’m satisfied with the end result of what I’ve written.

Random Yapping

I’ve had this in my drafts WAYYYYYY to long :skull:

Also don’t know if I should mention this or not but romance… …right yeah I’m I’ll try my best.

Basically gave you guys a Christmas gift though, so your welcome :santa: (this was supposed to come out the 25th)

Might add more choices in the future to make everything more diverse but for now I think it’s fine, right? I would hope so (⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

While you’re waiting you should definitely check out these Unsupervised - You were a sidekick. Now, you kick ass & Ordinary People

Also send or tell me what your personality/realationship stats looked(the one on the main stats screen) when you reach the end of the current demo, either through dm or here, thanks.

8 Likes