A Winter Request from CoG Staff

Aww, how lovely!

I hope the rest of the season is as sweet for everyone as your picture! :blush:

8 Likes

Christmas is a special time of the year. It deserves to be celebrated since it represents many high-quality traits. Such as, the ability of giving, the ability of cooking famously delicious cookies, and the ability to endure the cold; and there’s the ability to love and cherished memories, but the cookies are far more important.

It you don’t have any family to celebrate with, there’s always a place on Christmas day. You gotta be out there, with this day and age it’s difficult; though, throughout some parts of the world it’s easier to visit loved ones and friends, If you are one of the lucky ones, don’t waste that time. Have a good time, after all they happen only once a year!

Everybody have a good Christmas and New Year.
See you readers later

P.S (Hope I’m not too late to this page, I’ve been busy, also, I’m most grateful for heaters. Yup, heaters.)

2 Likes

I offer a virtual toast:

To all the authors who make these wonderful stories and interesting worlds…to the staff who work to keep all of this going…and to the readers like me, who get inspired by the worlds created by these amazing authors…Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Better New Year then this year became.

Stay Safe.

22 Likes

Mercy Chrysler everyone!

5 Likes

Joyrides to the world!

7 Likes

i hate xmas so buh hum bug to you merry blankers ^_-

semi jk lol