A Dance with Demons (update 2023-10-27)

That and we get fun stuff like seeing her get naked to have a cryptic conversation with a witch who seems to know a lot more than she should when we spy on them with Nyeru.

She’s also just the right amount of ‘If I play my cards right, we can be allies’ while her husband is basically ‘he’s already like 90% of the way to joining my side’ and Chiron is basically ‘he will kill himself before ever admitting he was wrong’ and the Nyeru spying just confirm both points.

1 Like

hey there the page seems dead with the adult content , atleast choice tells me site dosent exists where i can find it ?

You may need to join the adult readers’ group.

6 Likes

dont care more about^^ if makes it that difficult to find, his problem he will lose readers^^ but i take it with humor sometimes you must stand to yourself and accpet you got outfooled ^^

That’s largely because I don’t want people bothering others about it or spamming this chat with requests. Just a bit of a joke about how it should be relatively easy to find as long as you’re already in the adult readers group.

3 Likes

i get your point no worry , just i am not very patient i just want to read and learn more to understand english better i just wait than till the game is out so i dosent have to search for it^^ what i saw was good but if i read it really i want the full version (adult) not the half blur game

Alright spent the whole day on this, most frustrating was realizing that the game crashes if you include capital letters in your parameters (???), I’m going to go light the local docks on fire goodbye

Also, a sneak peak at the code:

Actually switch it around, Lymryk’s crits are so satisfying. 1/7 to get a crit and 1/50 to get a megacrit.

11 Likes

I have access to the adult content thread, and I don’t think I get the real password joke? I’m not usually an idiot…but I can’t get it to work for me. Am I blind??? :frowning:

1 Like

the real password is in the adult content version of this thread it’s located where the fake password was. Takes a little bit of detective work. :mag: :laughing:

Minor update!

• A couple minor bugs fixed.
  • Combat system completely revamped.
  • Adult content password changed! Check the other thread again for the new password.

If you get the achievement for defeating both Weller and Sylar (in the “follow Grim to Fort Morne” route), screenshot it and post it, because I never quite managed it in testing and I’ll be very impressed with your effort!

18 Likes

Um, did I do something wrong? Clicked the link to the demo and this shows up.

Also, seems like the save system is broken.

4 Likes

No, I’m getting the same thing. It appears to be generating random characters right before the go with Grim path, so I assume Will was doing some testing and accidentally left it in that mode.

1 Like

Well, I was actually able to defeat those big bosses, but oh well. I’ll try to take a screenshot next time I do it. Come to think of it, perhaps it won’t be necessary now that the combat system has been changed?

ACK – set some variables wrong! Let me fix that.

EDIT: Should now be fixed.

2 Likes

I think the save slots are down

Thanks! Think that should do it.

Yep they’re up now thanks!

I need help with the adult password because riddles are my Achilles heels never been good with them like never I thought the answer was human but it’s not

5 Likes

lol put the entire riddle into the password box

8 Likes

LOL now I just feel silly

3 Likes