First of all it’s not very far along. I’m more - so working on my other one, which seems more CoG-ish. However, I want to see how the community would react to my other proposal - a Food Show game. Obviously, it’s not gonna exactly be like “Cupcake Wars” or “Cutthroat Kitchen” (a personal favorite), but it’s going to be a contestant show.
Basics: You achieve greatness by [chosen method]! Yay you! Then you are offered the deal of a lifetime - the chance to create your own show on Food Network (name still in progress)! Of course you accept, and you get workin’. The first episode passes by fine - great in fact. And then strange things begin to happen to both you and the contestants. Will you be able to “save the show”?
- Plot revenge or try and rise above all the drama.
- As a Hollywood personnel, your life is out for the public, however some things can be kept a secret - play as straight, openly gay, gay, openly bisexual, bisexual, or asexual.
- Currently (in the demo) one female RO
- Choose what your show is about.
- Choose your contestants - and judges - you can even judge.
And this demo I’ve been talking about? Very extremely short! But still here and ready. Doesn’t have stats, but who needs those anyway?
- Stats Screen, and part of the “Prologue”
- Write up the Upper class path
- Write in the “make the show” part
- Write in the meet the producer scene