(WIP) Untitled Late 16th Century Joseon Korea Historical Fiction [v1.01.00] Updated June 7th

The Dashingdon link has been updated, though not all promises have been able to be fulfilled (sorry about that). I will definitely have them polished and ready by the next update.

8 Likes

Nice update though I wish the update was longer in terms of words but all stands well . I would patiently anticipate the next update.

1 Like

Glad to see more context with the skills. It certainly helped me to understand more. Looking forward to your next update!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I am sorry to say that I never reached that intended update again due to unforeseen events and time is running out before my other commitments. So I may finish this next batch of update until sometime next month.

But as a heads up, the next series of updates will be considered [v1.01.01 and so forth] because while the main story won’t be progressing, the historical background sections added in the last update [v1.01.00] are being reworked into fully fleshed individual flashbacks with subplots.

The intended goals are the following
  • Instead of passively learning about these historical events, the reader will know/decide what the MC did during that time;
  • Include dialogue choices and skill checks that better reflect what to expect later in the story (when the war breaks out that is and MC joins the Royal Watch)
  • Get the ball rolling a little faster by creating consequences through the resolution of these subplots;
  • Confine the ‘tutorial’/introduction of this IF to the Prologue instead of having the MC continuously learn new things during Act I (which will kickstart once the MC finally returns home)

Cheers everyone, hope you enjoy the rest of the month.

9 Likes

We would patiently be waiting for the next batch of update and thanks for the info.

4 Likes

Take all the time you need. Don’t worry, we understand if you have other commitments. Good luck with the story :+1:

3 Likes