WIP: The Song of Exile (PUBLIC BETA - 13/10/2022)

Thank you - fixed it!

1 Like

@DearestAnnabel I’m not sure if this is supposed to happen but when I go to accept the errand from that one guy, the game shows this loading thing as shown in the image.

I’m having a field day trying to raise the right stats to beat Fulk :joy: hyperfixiated on that.

2 Likes

So excited to se why Edward doesn’t seem to like our dead loveer aaa

5 Likes

Chapter 7 is uploaded! (warning: it’s pretty short, unless you are also engaged in the Nella route)
Also, some pronoun and general typos in Chapter 5 are fixed.

(@moderators - could you, please, add (Update 22/05/2021) to the thread title?)

19 Likes

Done!

Whenever you have the time, I suggest you try to raise your trust level to member/TL2 to see if that lets you edit your title by yourself so you don’t have to wait on us.

More info can be found here:

2 Likes

Well then… I didn’t have time to play since the very first upload, so even if chapter 7 is short, I did have a lot of new content all at once still… But oh dear, I’m kind of crying right now :sob:

I don’t even know what to say after what the chapter ended on.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love this story! I’m just dying inside a bit :sweat_smile:

Two small details that bothered me?:
  • When Arthur asks MC what are they doing to do about their old love’s death, it would be nice if the “your beloved” in the options was replaced by something else (“old flame” or whatever, really) for MCs who are now in love with Edward / Edwina. It would make it less awkward to select these options if one doesn’t want to pick the last option.
  • During the departure from Arthur’s lands part, at some point there’s that sentence: “In his absence, Lady Letitia picks the management of the crisis up.”
    I’m confused. Is Lady Letitia a character I haven’t seen before, did I forget who that was entirely, or was it meant to be Lavinia? :thinking:

I think that’s it!
Now I’m REALLY eager for more!

1 Like

Thank you!
Fixed those details now.

2 Likes

Chapter 8 uploaded!

23 Likes

Loved the update. Is E Flinthrop the only RO ?

2 Likes

There is also a route-dependent romance with the healer.

2 Likes

@moderators - could you, please, changed the respective part of the thread’s name to (Updated on 13/06/2021)?

3 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

Chapter 9 + epilogues uploaded!

@moderators - could you, please, change the Updated part of the thread name into (PUBLIC BETA - 16/06/2021)?

20 Likes

“Him” should be “her”

“His” should be “her”

1 Like

Thank you for making that game! Sadly it turned out as “not for me”, but I wish you luck with other projects!

Thank you; fixed the typos/issues!

Got an error when I sabotaged

And one another on when I tried to follow the orders but failed

1 Like

Fixed the first problem, and hopefully fixed the second!

1 Like

The error is in fact still there and the only way to go around it is to not fail, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to move on.

Here’s another one, after Fulk sends you a letter and you choose to write back. Very intrigued about this choice so I’m going to patiently wait for a fix.

1 Like