WIP Pushed (Thriller, Romance, Combat) | Chapter 5 is fully out and complete|🥳

OMG! I had no idea I was harboring a desperate need to be a mood young goth girl!!

I demand more people to ignore/glare at, and more places to stomp around!!

2 Likes

:+1: :genie:

Your wishes will be answered!

2 Likes

Chapter 5 is updated on dashingdon, [ NEW RO introduced, classes started and finding something wrong…Harper?
(Find more info on your passed away mom!)

Please report any grammar problems or bugs!
(New RO description)

4 Likes

Hi!

Can we know what’s the actual wordcount?

Will this stay sfw or will it move on to the adult category?

1 Like

I am considering putting the adult content in another whole file, so I can post it in the adult category.
The word count is 16,090!

4 Likes

Hey. Don’t know if it’s just me, but there seems to be a bug here in Chapter 1 in the first interaction with dad:

Can’t post with photos for some reason: but it says “chapter 1 line 246: Expected option starting with #”

Can’t say much yet since I haven’t got pass the character customization because of the bug. But I can say, the premise interest me, would like to see where this goes :hibiscus:

2 Likes

fixed, sorry bout that!

2 Likes

Error is still showing. There is also an error with the save slots: Error: Bad Slot - Has smPlugin been included?

1 Like

There is something wrong with dashingdon and my files soooooo i’ll start anew with the whole thing.
The link will not be working until I update.

4 Likes

omg, sorry guys. I’m having troubles with my own files. NEW LINK AGAIN, this is the final link.

https://dashingdon.com/play/sarah-k/pushed-1/mygame/

4 Likes

It still shows the “:Error: Bad Slot - Has smPlugin been included?” error for save slots.

1 Like

Okay, NOW its fixed. :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Thanks so much :D. The Save/Load function works now.

2 Likes

New cover! This is the cover for the whole IF, I am making these for each chapter so you’ll see them soon! :wink:

dashpic

12 Likes