WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Unfortunately you’ll be avenging her. Not saving her.

No! She will be saved at all cost!

Yes. Herald and Steel are confirmed to be ROs. I remember Malin announcing Steel being romanceable in Book 3 while Herald starts on Book 2. I think she wants concentrate on the friendship or rivalry arc for Steel on Book 2.

6 Likes

There’s no point being afraid of the inevitable.

Does anybody know if we can romance Mia Ochoa?

As far as I’m aware Malin has not said we can do that.

3 Likes

Is puppet waking up ?

1 Like

Considering there’s a stat tracking puppet individuality, it seems like that’s a possibility!

1 Like

Soooo… Another RO?

1 Like

I’m not afraid…it’s not inevitable

1 Like

It’s her destiny to die for us.

Malin has not said we can do that yet too. Though, I doubt that the puppet will be that happy about having had their body hijacked so… :woman_shrugging:t3:

Well she’ll come around…
Kara_Killgrave_(Earth-616)_from_Alpha_Flight_Vol_1_95_001

1 Like

It’s all fun and games using the puppet’s body until it turns out they are actually heartbreak (just a theory though)

1 Like

too young to be the heartbreak…also heartbreak is dead…

1 Like

Unless that “Heartbreak” was actually a puppet…

thats kinda a scary idea…

I mean taking control of someone and having the kind of effect they did…

that would make the owner of those power even more powerful then the heartbreak was…

but no . the heartbreak flashback kinda seal they are the real thing .

1 Like

In the Orpheus Ruse you can body jump via touch but then you meet a different kinda psychic with different stronger powers than you. What if your psychic powers are level 2 and heartbreak was level 4? Orchestrating things, body jumping, etc like a pro

A lot of things about Heartbreak are classified apparently even for the new rangers, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just said Heartbreak is dead when it actually may have managed to escape or they lost them, and the reason why I think of this is because depending if your puppet is female or male heartbreak’s gender in the flashback changes too.

6 Likes

one reason why the heartbreak can’t be alive…

Summary

.is because they couldn’t hide…the effect…remember that ? is like a plague…

there is nowhere they could run to…there is nowhere they could stay hidden…

the only thing I can think of…

is that when Steel detonated whatever (it was strong enough to knock ortega off and she went enconcious)…and the building where they were…was falling to pieces…is that the heartbreak fall off like sidestep did…and was picked up by the farm at the same time the mc did . The question here , asking Steel since he was the only one who saw the ambulance down there…was there one or two ambulance ? and that would confirm if they picked the heartbreak or not .

also…you may wanna check the thread for the 1st book…all of this been covered over there and peoples put their theories out about this :slight_smile: its a good read…

6 Likes