WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

That was beautiful

1 Like

Guess i need to name one of them Faith now :slight_smile:

I knows DC has a Fate… so mine is Faith

My propaganda on live TV
" Rebuild the Faith among Humanity…
Allow Faith to be the judge of your soul…
May Faith has mercy on you All … "

1 Like

Shush…at long as it is replaced with muh MURICA

You made one of my fav songs into a fallen hero version. I shed a literal tear :sob: of happiness

Stab!!! You evil evil person! They were not meant to die!

I named my MC Suffocation… Its actually what comes to my mind than I think about MC. He has so much pain inside of him, that I think he probably on the brink of suffocation every damn time when memories of the past overtake him.
Actually, may be it’s just me, but this game has so much pain in it, so I’m probably gonna give its the first place among all COC games. I like angsty :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Wait, you can romance Herald and Steel? I really haven’t been keeping up…

How do you get on these paths? I’d like to see what content there is.

2 Likes

Is Steel confirmed yet? But, yes, you really can romance the super-cute Herald. With my mc it will be a glorious and messed up beyond belief that situation since he already sort of “marked” Herald as his and Herald is of course my mc’s “rival”.

4 Likes

I just saw someone talking about it way back in the thread, so I assumed it was.

Yeah. Basically the entire series is shaping up to be so. I love it.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the Herald ship choo. Also I am trying to make Mara confident and less depressed I think she is improving

2 Likes

I think naming your villain persona the name of a damn loved hero and personal friend will hurt those who knew you as Sidestep more cause now your name is being tossed through the mud by some “unknown”. Sadism included, feels great to see them toss and turn from me choosing the name Sidestep

9 Likes

Exactly! I want to screw with their minds.

I will stab you all for Ortega-bae

5 Likes

We’ll stab Ortega first >;)

1 Like

Weren’t you supposed to be against stabbing anyone tho xD

With ortega? All bets are off.

I dont understand what you mean. No stabbing people? Is that even a thing.

2 Likes

Hey don’t ask me, I’m pro-stabbing! Pro-killing even! It’s our dear friend here who’s the pacifist.

1 Like

I’ll stab you!!!

Only for Ortega

1 Like