(WIP) Broken Fable [220k Public, Updated 5/7/24]

most mc are thinking on how to deal with timur by making alliance. on other hand arthur is fighting against whole paragons for really important reasons.

5 Likes

Not really the boost in power is so significant that Arthur’s speed and output goes crazy and if that wasn’t enough he heals quickly so the only not worth it part would be Arthur murdering everyone else not him losing a fight.

8 Likes
  1. Arthur goes blood-crazy
  2. Defeats Timur
  3. Everyone cheers
  4. Arthur starts killing everyone in a blood frenzy
  5. Back to square one

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

46 Likes

Insert that megamind meme with Titan and the mayor.

3 Likes

6 Arthur becomes an SCP

5 Likes

I just played Arthur and went the fighting Atilla route. That will be… interesting to see in completion.

4 Likes

100 percent but hey atleast Arthur stays winning and his wife Excalibur is gonna be happy so Arthur stays winning.

17 Likes

Yandere Excalibur when

35 Likes

i can’t omg

2 Likes

Excalibur as an RO for Arthur, anyone?

20 Likes

Arthur x Excalibur? Definitely agree

15 Likes

How are we so sure that Excalibur is female?

If you snap at Attila as Arthur in chapter 3, a feminine voice implied to be Excalibur talks to you telling you to continue fighting everyone

21 Likes

Oh. Well now I do want to see Excalibur as a RO, at least to see how she looks. Though there’s also a possibility that it’s genderless and it just chose a female voice at the time to sound more convincing.

5 Likes

Doubt it, could be the Lady of the Lake, so it’s 99% likely a woman.

19 Likes

Battle of the Catalaunian Plains Part 2!

2 Likes

Lady of the Lake (of blood) perhaps.

7 Likes

We barely know the guy, but it really made me wish Charles was around. He’d make the fight so much more fun.

8 Likes

Question does mk not get the Mountain romance scene with Yoru or did I take wrong turn?

Arthur meeting Excalibur

25 Likes