I am currently working on a book with @HGoltara and it’s theme is in the superhero genre. The plot centers around a young middle school kid who has to deal with growing up without parents and the sudden realization of his powers.
My questions are:
- How do you build a character and aid their
- How do you expect the stats menu to feel like?
Cause I know the stats menu is one of the
pillars of CoG games.
- How do you balance out stats?
- How do you make a good villain?
- How are characters meant to relate with each
- How do you explain science without coming off
as too sciency?
- How do you design a plot?
- Does the presence of an established superhero
world still work nowadays?
- What role does romance play in these type of
And last but not least,
- What makes a great superhero themed book?
I know it’s a lot of questions but we’re new to writing and we want to make this book as great as we can. So we need some thoughts on this topic. THANK YOU