Wellspring : Origin

Can’t wait to test out the absorption ability.

4 Likes

Yes I’m so excited I’m really glad to see you back!I

2 Likes

This is an exciting news…

4 Likes

Don’t promise me with a good time lol

4 Likes

So, what does everyone plan on making their hero/villain/etc on the first playthrough?

1 Like

Definently hero but one that strives for power above almost anything else and picking choices that will benefit me and my close relatives in the long run while changing the world from the status quo.

Motto: “Dream save us dreams lift us up and transform us and on my soul, I swear until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we all share I’ll never stop fighting. Ever.”

3 Likes

My character is going to be completely devoted to exposing or destroying the Federation (I imagine that will be an option in the game). He will do so with any means and resources at his disposal. I can’t really say he will be a hero or villain per say, as I don’t think his ideology can be explained in that binary.

3 Likes

I’m going villain

10 Likes

I have some doubts, some questions, and some suggestions, first with the doubts, what happens if we only train how to control our powers better and to make them more powerful as they are without choosing the evolutionary/power theory class, does this make us extremely weak in the end-game?, now with the questions, regardings the physical abilities, seeing as we can choose 3 if we go that route, will you be making power combinations? if so, will you be doing guides for those routes too?, now with the suggestions, regarding the physical powers I think I can give a few examples of power combinations: 1:strength, durability, flight = superman. 2:speed, agility, durability = flash. 3:agility, speed, strength = spiderman. 4: agility, speed, durability = batman/nightwing/robin/deadpool/daredevil etc… 5: shapeshifting+strength+durability = bulky shapeshifting options, 6:shapeshifting+agility+speed = nimble shapeshifting options, although if you ask me that’s a terrible route to go, I think you should remove shapeshifting as a physical power and rather replace it with something like a body-morph power, more options in the fighting regard if you go that route too, kimimaro and wolverine are good examples of what someone could do if they had the power to morph their bones or body parts, but also elastic man, the thing, human torch, iceman etc…

3 Likes

Gonna become an anti-hero. I think I’ll go world-wide dictator if I can, and when I control every single individual I can do whatever I want and change things for the good of the whole human race, and whomever steps in my way simply gets smashed(in front of everyone too so they know what they’re fkin dealing with) I don’t care about their protests or claims, I know what’s better for them, and they’re just gonna lower their heads and accept my whole-heartened goodness, or they can just go fk themselves, seems like a nice worldview for me

4 Likes

I feel like both of our characters would bemortal enemies being targeted by each other every second and probably cuase world destruction.

5 Likes

I can finally be a villain I really like this it really cool can’t wait to read more

2 Likes

Yeah tho probably if one has a fully developed organic manipulation it’s over for everyone and anyone, that shet needs to get nerfed, the basic abilities that you can develop in that freaking set are already too much, and to that add that you can become jean-grey level of OP, that shet would be unstoppable

3 Likes

Yeah same I’m going for Absoroption on my first playthrough but we still don’t have the rest of the abilities info not sure what to expect and to be honest if there is or will be I would pick telekinesis to do some Jean gray shit

3 Likes

I feel like there’s way to many powers to choose from. I feel like it’s overwhelming for the author.

16 Likes

To be honest when I get the speedster info, If I like it, I’ll go that route, I feel like doing some wally west stuff, speed, reflexes, and durability sounds like a hell of a combination for me, so basically you can outspeed everything but given the author’s creativity maybe even more than that, reflexes like my spidey boy to dodge those plasma beams, and in the case you get hit, that tankability to resist nuclear explosions

4 Likes

I do look forward to being a villain but it seems very difficult

3 Likes

Whoa! this is the best power system I’ve seen in all of hosted and that’s leaving out characters,ROs and the plot! from what s been shown these characters re gonna be more fun than those in hero vs villain(am I the only one who feels like they’re flat in that game,like all the efforts been put to having power options?) Feel like it’d be cool to have any three abilities available in this game then have the other three brought on later in the sequel to pull us back(like community college hero)

15 Likes

I want to start reading and was wondering if this demo has a save feature implemented.

1 Like

It does!

3 Likes