Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Hah, indeed, it would be very interesting to have a dinner with Bobby in general, for naturally, they would throw all sorts of questions at the detective.

Though I doubt having a good relationship will have any true benefits for the detective. I mean, at the moment (in book one) Bobby is far too focussed on getting a (good) story, something, if I remember correctly, which has been said is to be a constant.
Also, I read an ask where Sera answered the question if we get the possibility to create/renew a friendship between the detective and Bobby with a negative answer. She said we will be able to be somewhat friendly in our responses to the journalist, but a real friendship it shall never be.
However, it was not an explicit ‘no’, thus there is still hope?

I am on the same page as you, I would be relieved to see my detective and Bobby on speaking terms once more.

1 Like

Eh, consider moving this to the regular discussion thread? lol, I know, I know, I’m one to talk

1 Like

I have a forever growing pile of fanart just fermenting on my computer so I’m happy this thread is a thing. :wink:
So prep for some art of my detectives, and random sketches of the UB boys.

(Already posted her up on tumblr, but not here so… :wink:)

First up;

Detective Pac (Pacifica).

More Artwork

Her romance choice is Mason. She’s a bit…headstrong…which is a nice way of putting it, lol. She clashes heads with Mason constantly but always goes up in smoke when he starts flirting. She’s surprisingly a shy babe.When I created her though, she was meant to be a total flirt just like him. :kissing_heart::hugs: She’s besties with Felix (would never admit it though).

And My new Pastel Non-binary baby;

Detective Proxy

More Artwork

56F72F0E-2A20-4D0C-A6BD-87FAD30B94E2

Proxy is prone to bad decisions and all of them include bothering the living hell out of Mason. They’re just as bad as Felix and it’s even worse when they combine. -And their romance is Felix, obviously.

Apologies for the inconsistency of my artstyle and I know Felix has curly hair but I can’t draw curly hair so I made due… :cold_sweat: I have a lack of experience in that field.

27 Likes

Ehhhh, I follow you on tumblr because your art is so good! I’m glad you came to share it in here :smiley:

2 Likes
Ya'll we need more Rebecca in this thread!

When you romance F they will 100% start calling Rebecca “Mom” and you can’t convince me otherwise!!

32 Likes

Convalescence
Detective/Farah Hauville
Detective Zoë Kramer is sick, and someone needs to makes sure she doesn’t succumb to the flu or get kidnapped. Farah volunteers.
Based off this post.

8 Likes

:blush: D’awwww. :hugs:

@Mewsly I love your art style. It’s so cute!

@SteamShard Your art is great, and your shading is especially phenomenal.

1 Like

i drew this for fun cuz a romantically shy detective who is both intimidating and friendly is now my fave thing…

P.S. sorry no color im lazy lol

25 Likes

i feel this on a spiritual level
but ohmygosh, I love your art style!

1 Like

Eh black and white are colors right? If thats the case than your picture is full of color!:smile:

2 Likes

with my unasked opinion i prefer it black and white looks just better to me

1 Like

lmao ikr??? XDD and the heat here aint helping lol also thank youuu thats really awesome to hear :smiley:

@anon90085413 lol XDD good point im an idiot when it comes to the color wheel lol

@Aleksa100 oh thank God cuz im honestly lazy! thanks for that :smiley:

3 Likes

i’ve been more of a silent lurker on the wayhaven threads, but i decided to go ahead and try to be more active on the forum! so i just wanted to reply with my few contributions to the fandom!

i’ve been taking fic requests on my tumblr, and started posting them in a ‘collection’ on ao3. you can find the twc fic i’ve written so far here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ohhh those moments where Nat tries to use tech are just the best… One like is not enough to express how much i enjoyed reading it

3 Likes

:open_mouth: gasp Yesssssss.

@Aleksa100 i’m so glad you enjoyed reading it! thank you for the kind words.

@Dagger1819 :^)))

also, i almost forgot to post the graphics i’ve made for the characters!

the first is a moodboard for my detective, the second for the pairing of ava/surina, and the rest are aesthetic posters for each love interest. i also posted them on my tumblr.

i’m not completely satisfied with how some of the graphics turned out, but i hope people like them nonetheless. :smiley:

PRIYANKA BAKSHI.

AVA DU MORTAIN & SURINA BATRA.

avamc
avasurina2

FARAH HAUVILLE.

f1 f2

f3 f4

NATALIE SEWELL.

n1 n2

n3 n4

MORGAN.

m1 m2

m3 m4

AVA DU MORTAIN.

a1 a2

a3 a4

10 Likes

So, after a lot of soul searching and fear I have decided that I will try the Love Triangle…

BUT. If I am going to do it I am going to make it ironically funny for me. So, meet the MC who’s going to be doing the Love Triangle!

Sonja Rein

Now ya’ll are probably thinking “she seems totally normal why is that funny for you, Mewsly?” Well, you see, Sonja was originally a DnD character which I then transferred to a different tabletop game called Monster of the Week. Super fun, highly recommend it

In MotW she is a Forensic Scientist, she lives with her Aunt and Uncle at their Pizza Shop, and she is just trying to find love… Oh, and she a 5th Generation Vampire Hunter. Because when I think “Bad Ass Vampire Slayer” I think “Velma Dinkley,” of course

So, you see, I think its funny because the one Universe where she can not only easily find a SO but has two very charming LIs they happen to be vampires! :smiley:

12 Likes

SilverShadowyBonobo-max-1mb

2 Likes

I might have get a tablet recently :see_no_evil:

13 Likes