Warlock City: Shadow of the Shroudwalker

RO with the cured wasteling?

1 Like

@lokidemon007
Weā€™ll get there eventually! Glad to see someone for the Earth love.

@Blank
Some good ideas! Itā€™s a bit tricky creating a character with a lot of power but still making the fights and things interesting, but Iā€™m having fun creating them! Iā€™ll keep the snake in mind as I rewrite, but the mouse was kind of the go to ā€œfit into tight placesā€ character. Though, I do admit that a snake could be fun.

@Drakeye
Thanks! Iā€™ve certainly created a few monsters in my experiments, so I hope the current iteration is a bit more elegant!

@BigSmoke
This has been coming up a fair bit and a fair few people seem to want it. The only problem is that considering you can kill her without any indication that she could become someone important, it wouldnā€™t work at the moment.

However, I do need to rewrite the first few chapters and that might be one of the changes I make since a lot of people seem to like her for some reason (and it takes attention away from the sister RO :smirk:).

Tagging in @Logan3000x to contribute to necessary sister antics and memes.

8 Likes

I also wanted to vote differently than most.

1 Like

While we seem to be on the topic of the sister I feel as tho the relationship between her is undefined details like how she views,how she fits into the family,and how itā€™s like having someone related to you who canā€™t possibly see you doing magic would be like cause the court should have special rules in place for these situations

3 Likes

Yeh, thereā€™s so much to get into in the first few chapters that I havenā€™t been able to get into that. I also still have to get the performance in on the next chapter (which will provide some nice characterization for your sis) to introduce some more characters! Having said that, I should probably think about having the possibility for a phone chat with her or something in Chapter 3 since sheā€™s such an important character and that might be nice, just to see if sheā€™s okay.

5 Likes

WE ARE STILL HERE.

Great to have you back.

2 Likes

How about a Cuban giant owl? Or a xenomorph lol

1 Like

DID SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A SISTER THAT IS NOT REALLY A SISTER BECAUSE SHE WAS ADOPTED A TEENAGER BY THE FAMILY AND THEREFORE SHE IS A VIABLE OPTION FOR A RO, @Revache ?
hehehe-hehehe-akfy15

7 Likes

Still rooting for vampire Ro even if it means they eat our face literallyā€¦becuase Hillarios to punish those dateing sim players ā€¦I swear those dozen or so games arenā€™t dating simsā€¦hides computer games shhh.
Edit:

More than 2 in 3 games featuring a step or half sister seem to think the answer is always yes, or at least you can get really really closeā€¦:neutral_face:

2 Likes

@Revache glad youā€™re back!

Please stand strong against the sister romancers

6 Likes

@Yuh-boy_Anto
I just looked up Cuban Giant Owls. They sound terrifying. Xenomorphs are nothing in comparison. :fearful:

@Drakeye
The only time you can actually die in the game is if you romance the vampire and thereā€™s no warning. :smiling_imp:

@Logan3000x @Baam
Phew, thank you. This has satisfied the memo quota for my post. :star_struck:

@JMH
Haha. But can I? Their memes are so strong!

5 Likes

WOOT!
no warning, the few times its perfectly deserving.
Does that make me evil toā€¦well even more evil
to all superheros ā€œthere is no good and evil there is only those like you and those like me and other like minded individualsā€

2 Likes

I donā€™t think all Vampires are cold hearted , Elizabeth of the Vampire House is the most adorable vampire who is simply more Good than an Angelā€¦ She allowed herself to be thrown with a stone and mock about without even attempting to bite the head off those foolish humans :wink:

Of course there are also those Vampires in the Wayhaven Chronicles who are kind to Humans :slight_smile:

@Revache Can our sister become our evil-hunting partner like Hansel and Gretel ? That will be greatā€¦

2 Likes

@Drakeye
To be fair, I donā€™t feel that anyone is really deserving of having to replay through a Choice Script story because they died. :persevere: And then you are just about to get back to where you were and you click too fast and choose a wrong choice so you have to start all over again! :disappointed: (which is why I kind of want to avoid death states.)

@Eric_knight
I wonā€™t confirm or deny whether thatā€™s a possibility. Though I will say that itā€™s outside the scope of this book at least. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I need lock for my warlock do you have lock warlock KD

1 Like

Errrrā€¦Iā€™m afraid youā€™ve completely lost me. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

It was pun like you made in Warlock city

1 Like

Your pun ish ment to never be understood again
:grin::innocent:

3 Likes

@Takashi_Shin @Drakeye

Oh no! I guess I deserve this, but itā€™s still unbearable! (Wait, I havenā€™t released CH.4 yet so that pun makes no sense. :sweat:)

3 Likes

dont feel bad i didnā€™t understand @Takashi_Shinā€™s pun either and mine was just sad by my standards.

Edit: maybe there is a warlock pocket dimension for pun sinners like usā€¦

2 Likes