Unable to Sync Saves or Load Them

I’m not sure whether or not anyone else has this issue, but I cannot load or sync saves on my laptop. I have to load/save on my desktop which is kind of obnoxious, does anyone know the reason for this issue or how to fix it?

Attempting to load or save a game on my laptop causes the game to infinitely load after it gets to the point where it is attempting to load/save (at the point where you select the option after entering your email address - “Please type your email address to identify yourself”).

EDIT: Before when I attempted as much it never worked no matter how long I waited, this time it did… It still takes a very long time to load though, my computer shouldn’t have any performance related issues running CS games :skull:

I’m afraid that this is an issue that is beyond the scope of what the forum can help with. In this case, you should contact Choice of Games directly by sending an email to support@choiceofgames.com and they should be able to give you more info.

1 Like

Yeah I kind of figured, just wondering if anyone else has had problems with this or if my laptop is just " not like other laptops™ "