Hosted Games has two new games for you to play!
Tomb of the Khan by Todd Maternowski
You are a world famous archaeologist at the entrance to the long lost tomb of Genghis Khan. Can you defeat the Lovecraftian horrors within, or will you descend into madness?
Tomb of the Khan is a thrilling interactive horror novel by Todd Maternowski, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Enjoy a 52,000 word tale of friendship, magic, and interdimensional horror
- Develop an archaeological style: cautious and scientific, or a screaming bat out of hell?
- Become the greatest archaeologist in history, or assume the mantle of the Khan and go for world domination!
- Over 25 unique and gruesome deaths!
Elemental Saga: The Awakening by Mandar Deshmukh
Become an Elemental and harness your powers over Water, Earth, Electricity, or the Enchanting Light itself! Can you save the world and still make it in time for classes!?
Elemental Saga: The Awakening is a 100,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mandar Deshmukh, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Master any one of four different elements.
- Build your character, your relationships and guide them in the coming war.
- Choose your stance – Fight or Retreat.
- Rise up as a revered icon or lay down as a scapegoat.
Todd and Mandar developed their games using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.