Two New Hosted Games! "Donor" and "Fifty"

I open it on hosted game app

I knew i wanted donor asap i fell in love the first read through

1 Like

Ohh! Donor’s out :smiley: I’ve been hoping this would get a release since I read the WIP ages ago. Congratulations! :tada:

3 Likes

Donor really balances the trapped-with-murderer psychological horror and supernatural dark comedy very well, and I really appreciate the quickstart and customization options, which make replaying very smooth. Fifty will benefit from having similar checkpoint system.

3 Likes

I was SLAMMED at work yesterday (ugh and this morning) and didn’t have time to respond until now, but a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone!!!

10 Likes

A fear of open spaces, such as being alone at, say, a square.

5 Likes

Congrats to the authors.

4 Likes

I have been waiting for Donor. I’m excited it got published, I was afraid it slipped through the cracks. I bought it as soon as I seen it in my email. I am going to check out 50 as well, although it is the first time I seen it. Thank y’all so much.

3 Likes

I’m a day late, but congratulations to the Hearty and Khafizov! I’ve been following Donor’s progress for awhile. So happy it’s finally out! :smiley: :vampire:

3 Likes

Hello,

I have been trying desperately to download Five. Every time I click the link I end up with the safari spinning wheel of death with no alternative. I would love to support this author and Choice of Games. Wondering if you have any suggestions.

1 Like

I don’t have that issue. Possibly internet thing? Are you using your phone or computer?

2 Likes

Load screams emanate from down the hall. “What’s going on in there?” you ask nervously.

Paul looks in the direction of the screams with evident disinterest. “Richard’s chatting with Angela, that’s all.” When the screaming gets louder, he giggles, “Doesn’t sound like it’s going so well for Angela, does it?”

No. It doesn’t sound like it’s going well for Angela at all. And you can’t shake the feeling that you’re next. “Oh God, are you guys going to kill me?”

Loads should be loud

1 Like

Donor is both hilarious and psychologically terrifying.

Congrats!

2 Likes

Is there a way for a save implement on 50? I seem to make the bad decisions

2 Likes

Yikes! Thanks for pointing that out @Idon_t_havaname. I’ll submit a revision.

Yess, I played them both through to the end and intend to get both for my collection. Donor is simply masterfully written and I love how Fifty pushes you to replay countless times to get a “happy” ending and unlock the island’s secrets.

@Idon_t_havaname you have to get some bad endings first so it’s okay if you make bad decisions the first few times. Just keep romancing different characters

2 Likes

So in fifty, is there any way to survive the rebel route?I keep dying at the drone encounter and I’m unsure how to proceed. I got a weapon, played a violent but hopeful and altruistic character. Not sure how to get trough this part.

1 Like

Well, it isn’t really a route per se, but rather a parody of sorts. I wanted to do something with the M.I.M.A.L. states, so I turned them into a goofy bunch of characters who are all vague parodies of the five ROs in the game, although with their own quirks and personalities. :slight_smile:

So the rebel stat just kills you?

2 Likes

Both high rebellion and high authority stats can lead to the MC’s death.
In the case of high rebellion, they are compelled to join the mutineers and end up dying.
In the case of high authority, they are compelled to follow Virge in chapter 4 and end up dying.

1 Like