Hosted Games has two new games for you to play!
Donor by Elena Hearty
Richard is a modern-day vampire who likes to eat in, so he always keeps a fresh victim trapped in his lair. All of his captives eventually die; YOU hope to be the first to escape.
Match wits with Richard, his vampire cohort, Paul, and their human servant, Charles, in a treacherous game where bleeding to death is the least of your problems. And learn what it means to have something terrible in common with your captors: You must kill in order to survive.
Donor is a 139,000-word interactive novel by Elena Hearty. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as a young agoraphobic female. Although not a romance, gay, straight, and bi options are availble for certain end-game scenarios.
- Act as a helpless victim or master manipulator.
- Befriend or betray your vampire captors.
- Manage your heart rate to stay alive when Richard and Paul get hungry.
- Venture into the dark corridors of Richard’s lair in search of silver weapons.
- No permadeath. If you die, automatically go back to your last choice.
- Lots of mini-games, including Blackjack and Tic-Tac-Toe!
- 14 Endings total (7 deaths, 7 “happy” endings), each with their own epilogue. Finish the game as a familiar, a vampire, a vampire-hunter, or win your freedom!
How will you outwit your vampire captors?
Fifty by Rustem Khafizov
Elena and Rustem developed their games using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.
You are one of the 50 strangers stranded on a mysterious island. None of you remember how you got here or even your names, so you use the names on the dog tags you all have on your necks – the names of the fifty states. Will you survive and uncover the island’s secrets or perish to its many dangers?
Fifty is a 55,000-word interactive thriller novel by Rustem Khafizov. It is entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- Will you save others from certain death or let them die to ensure your own survival?
- No character is immune to death. Will they live? Will they die? It’s up to you!
- Romance one of the five other survivors. Will you date a convict from Florida or a foul-mouthed Jerseyite?
- Will you uncover the island’s true purpose as well as your own dark past?
- Will you find the saboteur among you?
- Ten unique endings, as well as a secret one.
- Will you stay hopeful or fall into despair?
- Will you uncover the island’s true purpose as well as your own dark past or perish to the island’s countless death traps?
- Will you become the sole survivor?
Who lives? Who dies? You decide!