Trinity WIP (there's something on post 467)

English isn’t my first language and I wasn’t that good with it so I will apologized in advance.

I’m late to discussed about this and I knew that you already decided to split path. I will honest here I have some doubt about story being split instead of focus on single path. That’s mean you will have to write three whole storyline I’m worried that it’s might be…ehm shallow compare to single storyline but with more choices and meaningful consequence.

5 Likes

Great WIP. Just found this gem.

Maybe you should give up on “instant communication devices” though. Messenger pigeons is the best. Too bad in our world they got extinct by the time of World War I.

I was checking out this thread today. What I found about the poll was:

Bahamuht actually didn’t win it. If you check the number of people who voted, Thanatos and Bahamuht tied with 13 votes each. The system gave Bahamut a 1% lead only to make the total percentages add up to 100%

Also, I may be late but, IMO you shouldn’t include a romance option of my favourite ship i.e. Thanatos partly because I think her as my little sister and partly because I’m afraid of her :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m actually worrying about this, but I decided to test it anyways and then compare it to the old version. Then once I found out which is better then that’s the one I’ll work on.

If Thanatos is your little sister then you better not spoil her too much.

8 Likes

hope stay health and safe :innocent:

2 Likes

Just finished the demo. I really enjoyed reading your work. Topic is really interesting and writing is well done. I am curious about where the story will flow to. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

3 Likes

When is the next update coming out if there is any? p.s. Love the story p.p.s. are there any romance options in the story because I keep noticing signs that there potentially are. but nothing happens.

You can romance quite a few people, just about anyone in your crew. Raquel, Gabe, Rook, Kaz, Anna, Charlie, Carly, Justin (as a man only), Hayne (easier as a woman), Mouse. I’m sure I forgot someone but I’m too tired, can’t remember.

I think you just post on wrong thread. This isn’t Breaching thread.

1 Like

Wait wait wait… Aren’t those ROs from Archangel Job or what’s that called? And this is Trinity thread… so, hmm… I don’t understand. Did I miss something? I think you might have confused those 2 games🤔

Like I said, I’m too tired to be awake rn

Did you drop this or something? Cause it’s been so long since you updated.

2 Likes

No I haven’t drop this. My mom told me to go get something called life, whatever that is.

On a serious note, I’ve been very busy ever since I got my job, and I’m having a hard balancing my time between writing and other stuff so the progress I’ve made are pretty small, that’s why there’s no update for a very long time.

27 Likes

Let’s just be patient cause somethings take time after all

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

No worries, as long as this book don’t get drop. This book is amazing!!!

2 Likes

I wonder how many yanderes are there? I seem to be broken though, because I loved those characters😍

1 Like

My God!! This is amazing, i feel like reading and watching an anime at the same time but in a text format, another one that goes to my must buy list, keep up the great work man

1 Like

I am enjoying this story! :smiley: bookmarked!

Superlative demo. : )

Keep up the good work.