To Rule (WIP) A game about learning to

is it just me, but clicking the link gives me this:

:smiley:

Did you compile the game?

Crazy day at work today. Yeah. I followed the instructions on that link, downloaded and saved the file, then uploaded that file to Dropbox, and changed the link where appropriate. Not sure what the deal is. I’m taking a late lunch now, so I’ll try to figure it out over the next hour.

Sorry guys. Just got home. I couldn’t figure out the link issue over lunch. Worse comes to worse I’ll look into it this weekend.

Did you click on the compile file after you downloaded it? It’s supposed to put it together for you, then provides a link at the bottom for you to download. That file you then download is the one you upload to dropbox… strange. I didn’t I have the problem you’re having.

Can you be a girl in this game

I don’t think so.

(+20 characters)

I probably won’t play it then

That is what they said, Don’t know if it has been changed.

@silverstone I did. Compiled and downloaded the file. Then uploaded the completed file to Dropbox. The link opens fine locally. But apparently won’t open in Dropbox. I’ll have to look into it Friday evening/Saturday morning, when I’m off.

@logan_Chessar Sorry to hear that. But no, I want to tell a specific story, and in this story, love interests and the choice of sex don’t make sense.

Been a bit. Trying to keep anyone following this up to date. I spent the last 2 weeks in the field. I’ll be out of state for the next two weeks. Hopefully things will be a little calmer when I get back, so I can get something further complete on this.