'til death do us part -- beta testers needed

@Player Aw C’mon my French is bad and I just did an essay in it!

Coup d’état,Coup d’état,Coup d’état

1 Like

@Player NOOOoOo! Make it stop! PLEASE! There’s no need to be mean!

(You’re saying something about overthrowing, government perhaps? Correct me if I’m wrong.)

Looks like a good game.

@trollhunterthethird

I think @player is about to do a Revolution and Overthrow the government of France.

To be fair, overthrowing the government of France is always a valid option.

Unsatisfied with the current situation? Overthrow the French Government!
Spilled some wine and can’t get the stain out? Overthrow the French Government!
Need some burning cars for a romantic night out? Overthrow the French Government!

1 Like

No I just overthrew another government more fictional than real.

Finally killed that bitch.

1 Like

*Purchases a ticket on the hijacked train.*

I’m not wanting to spoil the fun, but I would like to respectfully ask everyone to keep on-topic while posting in this thread (actually, we don’t really need to post in this thread much- I can’t really see many reasons for it).

Thanks in advance!

Is there a deadline for when we have to send our feedback to the author? I’ve had a busy day and this is my first bit of free time, and I thought I’d maybe play the first two games just to refresh my memory before moving on to this one. Is that okay if I’m maybe another couple days or so? Sorry, this is my first time beta testing so I’m not really familiar with how things work yet.

Okay so I signed up for beta testing and I got the web address but when i click on it it says i need a name and a password. I already have an an account with choice of games forums but when i try to use that it won’t work. What am i doing wrong?

@curreylo the username and password to use the beta are normally found in the email sent to you, which should also contain the link. If not, I’d recommend sending another email explaining your situation.

Hmm Is there anywhere we can discuss the plots and story without spoiling it for others?

@trollhunterthethird

See Rule #3.

Ok, we need to do another round of beta testing.

Please send me an email if you want to test it. Or just play again, if you still have the old info.

Remember, send reponses to support-romance@choiceofgames.com

Wait, just to be clear, for those who were previous beta testers,do we have to send a email to you to get the updated version or we just use the link you sent for us through email ?

The old link will work fine.

Can I beta test!!!

Email sent to support …that’s the email I’m suppose to send to for the request right?

I am kind of new to all this, how can I apply?

Edit: Nevermind, I found out.