NOLA is Burning -- BETA TESTERS NEEDED

I need some testers for a game that’s in development.

This is not a finished game. It’s only about halfway done.

WARNING: This game is violent. It’s being written by a director of horror movies.

Otherwise, you know the drill. You should send feedback to me, and I’ll forward it to the author.

Where do I sign?

Send an email to Jason, @Aquos_Boost

I would love to help test this out

whats his email? @FairyGodfeather

People please Read the annoucements lol all its explainin in i´m new what i need to know. How could you be part of a forum without read the rules.

@jps175 it’s in the thread titled ‘New to the Choice of Games forums? Read this first!’

I suggest you read it :stuck_out_tongue:

Is his email there? I couldn’t find it. It’s Jason at choiceofgames com with the appropriate punctuation.

@Redgrave and @Marajade I found and read it about 2 minutes after first posting.

@FairyGodfeather ah, it isn’t there. My mistake. I always thought it was, but maybe that’s just me going crazy…

Anyway, apologies to @jps175 :slight_smile:

@Redgrave @FairyGodfeather IS THERE THERE IS A ENTIRE BETA TESTING RULES AND 2 IS HIS EMAIL LOL.
Sorry but i could deal when people dont want read the basic rules and dont stop asking. I´m a grumpy lady i know

Rule 2 isn’t his email. Rule 2 is “don’t email me, email the author”. Rule 1 is “email me” however there is no email address for Jason. Now you could email support, but with rule 2 saying don’t email there, it can be confusing. I remember being rather confused by what email address I had to use the first time I tested. I ended up searching for previous beta topics and using one provided in one of those.

Fixed.

@Beezlebub It’s okay. Go back, edit your post and all is good. :slight_smile: You should still have time.

Ok, there’s an updated version.

If you have the link still, feel free to play it again. If you want the link, send me an email.

I want the link!

Deleted

@Beezlebub Don’t post the email address publicly like that. (I’d edit it but I don’t have permissions on this thread). Spambots will gobble it up and SPAM!

I’m so sorry…

Alright got it.