The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

There was a ask that did say that M tired to Flirt with/Seduce F and the way it was worded did make it seem that F didn’t reject until they learned it was about…getting it on…(so, i alway’s assume the attraction was there just not compatible), but yeah now they’re just friends(Sorry if i made anyone uncomfortable with this i’m a big fan of shipping.)

That’s really it for me too, to be honest i’m just waiting for that redemption arc so we can go and hug them(no kissing tho they aren’t a ro in these books…presequel maybe?)

2 Likes

M did flirt with F, yes, but as soon as F rejected them M stopped trying. Now F and M are best buddies. And I don’t think there is sexual attraction as of now, tbh.

5 Likes

I really love unit bravo’s relationship with one another, especially M. It’s like they’re this grumpy potato around everyone else, but yeah “Unit bravo is that one exception”. It’s really sweet, they’re like the ideal friend group.

15 Likes

What I can remember from Sera’s Tumblr answer is that M and F both flirted. But M wanted only a one-nighter with F and the moment F knew this they made it clear that they were not into that. After that, they were just friends and grew closer as time passed. As Meira says, they are best buddies now.

7 Likes

I’m out of likes nooooo

But I can gush about how cute M and F’s friendship is all day! I love during Book 1, if you stayed in the office during the Thrall attack and you pick to protect F

This Happens

It shall forever been one of my favorite moments in Book 1 :heart: M, you big softie even tho my canon for Rin is going out with Tina so I never get this scene sob

16 Likes

I’m wondering why M won’t do that for the mc? I think there was an ask on the authors tumblr that said that if the mc reject M’s sexual advantages they will just ask another time.

Yeah, that’s what I think it said as well(But I would love a presequel where we take the role of one of UB, it would be interesting to know how UB worked together from the beginning in depth.)

2 Likes

Imagine all the jokes and tricks they get up to.
I mean, your ‘F was here’ scenario is a perfect example of the stuff those two do when left alone by A and N! <3
And all F has to do for M to join them is point it out, and M follows suit to help!

Have fate, Mewsly (but Spookier), I am certain there will come more moments like that in the series. After all, there will come enough villains who want to get to the mc, so many fights are ahead of us!

1 Like

Umm, I think is because the MC, want it or not, feels attracted to M (if you choose them), so I am pretty sure M is capable of feeling it and it comes in their nature to keep pushing those buttons, while with F, they could tell that it was a honest and total rejection, and with this, they back up because if there is no interest on them, then there is no point really.

7 Likes

They are the perfect partners in crime. F is sneaky and M is scary. The perfect combo.

But they also CARE about each other which is the BEST THING. I love how much M teases F during F’s Route and, well, F teases everyone during their routes but F seems… more subdued when it’s M (at least from what I noticed). It’s just… heart-warming :two_hearts: I love them.

I will happily throw my MCs into all the danger to get more cute moments of friendship! They’ll be fiiiiiiine.

17 Likes

AHHH, I swear I hope we get an F and M scene of them just acting normal around each other, with just a tad bit of fluff. I bet they could have their own show omfg. Gasp, a whole sitcom based on unit bravo :triumph::tired_face:

5 Likes

Unit Bravo and the mc are walking in some dark, abandoned and dangerous place, whilst on the hunt for the villain of the new book. They come to a two-way intersection; one path goes into an even darker corridor where a sinister feeling lingers in every shadow, the other path stays much the same as what they have travelled through so far.
A and N: look at both and consider the options carefully, mumbling softly at one another
Mc: points at the scariest Let’s go that way, guys!
N: Wait, perhaps it is better to think this thr-
A: tenses up, frown deepening, but says nothing
F: Right, mc, let’s go! (F is not bothered by the scariness, because they believe in the mc to be able to withstand anything and everything, after all the mc beat Murphy) hooks their arm with the mc

A thundering growl comes from the scarier path. It is a noise that their current villain would never be able to produce.

N: Surely waiting and thinking about th-
MC: No, N! THIS path is the way we go, their voice and demeanour is definitive as they walk into the most dangerous place of all
N: gulps and glances at A
M: sighs and thinks, ‘right, have to stay close to F’, before marching off after the mc and F

Mewsly, you devilish sadist <3

8 Likes

What about… a game in which we play as Rebecca when she started working with UB? I know it won’t happen, at least not in a CoG game, but maybe in a visual novel or something? That would be top content.

6 Likes

A game where we play as F(before they joined UB and maybe after) would be interesting… Since we never going to know what the Echno(did I spell that right?) world looks like in this game…(and it won’t be as ansty as one with N,M or A or maybe even Rebecca)

1 Like

Sera has said that there is one human from our world that did go to the Echo World. Who this person is, is a total mystery, so I think it would be awesome to have a game about that :smiley:

5 Likes

How dare you post this when I have no likes! :weary: How can I properly express how much I love this any other way!?

MCs romancing F when a new villian pops up

YESSSSS

4 Likes

I just got my likes back and this forum wants to take them back again.

5 Likes
I just got one back and...

sobs

4 Likes

I SEE IT NOW.
Zoom in on A entering the common room where F and M are
A: Alright, I have a new report here. It seems that-
N walks into the room and looks at M: groaning “M did you try to make a move on the receptionist?”
M: “Her lips said no, but her eyes said “read my lips””
sitcom laughter
F: “waaait a minute, WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN”
A obviously annoyed: “As I was saying…”
M sticks finger in the air to silence A: “Hold up, I gotta explain to F what nookie means”
laughter again
N: “Alright A, what were you saying?”
A: I was SAYING, that there seemed to be some kind of disturbance
F: “Oh, I got it!”
F points at N “you’re kind”
F points at M “and you’re disturbing.”
M and F laughing + sitcom laughter in the background
A growling: You didn’t let me finish-
cheesy sitcom background music cuts A off, and everyone just starts laughing

12 Likes

angie

Because, in truth, I adore to make people suffer and read their minds.

I will find the exit on my own…

5 Likes

The worst part is, I would actually watch that and enjoy it.

2 Likes